Skip to main content
Yeah. Hey kids. So, yeah, I have some stuff to chat about.
Aaron did eventually come by and he informedme things were getting serious with him and Mike and he would have to break off all other sexual and emotion relationships with other peeps. Okay, here's a few quotes from Aaron.
" This is so hard for me with you because a month ago I thought you would be the one..."
" Tommy, are you ok? You know I care too much for you not to be ok."
" I will never regret what you allowed to me have. I realize how important it was to you. Thank you for that"

Yeah, so, that's just three of the quotes. So, yes, we did make love on last time. Sounds like one of those cheesy romance novels don't it? Yeah, it's a totally different thing when it really happens. I figured that I won't be with anyone else for a long time, so I might as well have one last time with the man that took my heart and my virginity. I know , I know. I said no it wouldn't happen, but you just had to be there to understand.

I wasn't too broken up about it until the other day I seen Aaron and Mike at Circle Center Mail. That was arkward. I was there with my niece and he and Mike walk by and my niece says hi to him, and they said hi. And she wanted to strike up a convo, but Aaron and mike got out of it by seeming to be in a rush to get somewhere. Then, that night, I went home, and I just burst into tears. I mean, it was like, I couldn't stop crying. I want to be happy for Aaron though, but I don't know.

So, I stayed up all that night looking at his picture and a letter he wrote to me when we were first going out. I also looked at my memories book. Looking at pictures of my grandmother and my friends from high school. I guess I was enducing depression upon myself. I swear, I literally cried for 4 hours straight. I mean, the area below my eyes were swollen and it hurt just to touch it. That's how much I cried that night. So, I didn't go to school for a whole week. I don't know, I've just been soooooooooooo down. I hate feeling this way. I mean, I was doing so great up to the point I actually seen them together.

So, I don't know what else to type about. I hope Cole dies of a heart attack because he's such a dick. I've never meet someone who's friends have to be based on superficial things like, um, seeing them when you talk to them. But, I'm not focusing on that piece of crap.

Kerra is an ass. I try to understand and comprimis with her. I aks her to do one little thing for me, and she blows it off like I'm not shit to her. All the nights I've stayed up for her. All the times I helped her with her countless loser boyfriends. And I ask for a little something that could be done in less than 2 minutes, and she can't give me that. Oh well.

My family is stupid. I hate everyone only caring for themselves.

I got a job after 7 months of not even caring if I had one or not. All I can say is it sucks already.

I don't know about my life right now. It's stupid. It's like, friends are not here for me. Shawna, Andrew, Dan, Patty, Peggy, Kelly, JOSH. None of them are availible.

Yeah, and that guy i liked in my class, I hate him. :-) Ok, I don't know why, it's like " Why has this jerk off not asked me out yet" I'm stupid I know. I guess it's that part of depression where the things you like and enjoyed are no longer appealing to you. Yeah yeah. Oooo, and there's this girl in the same class I'm pissed off at for not asking me out. Geez, what the hell is wrong with me.

Oh well. Free Martha. I love you all. I guess I'll be alright. Who knows, maybe I'll go to sleep and not wake up. I'll try not to. But, God loves playing the same trick everymorning. I feel like Kevin Spacey's character in my favorite movie, American Beauty. He wakes up with a frown, goes jerk off in the shower and says that's the high point of his day. it's down hill from there. I think I'll go watch my movie and cry some more. Bye all.

Popular posts from this blog

Romantic Life

 Let's back track to my trip to North Carolina.  After nearly loosing my entire self I set out to discover and do something different. I was so tired and so alone. While down in North Carolina  I redownload one of those gay chat apps because I was bored . Needless to say horny as well, but that's just my entire being. Btw, when they tell you that your sex drive does down as you get older, they're a damn lie. I've never felt as sexually  driven as I am now. Ever.  Back ti the point, I was feeling all kind of things while trying to figure out what exactly I need to help myself. One experiment  was to just stop beating up in myself and not put sexuality on such a high pedestal.  I started  with thinking  that sex was special and reserved for when you meet that special someone and then you open up and then bam. Never been one of the casual sex scene. But my mind at the time was I am never going to find that someone so no use in being sexually frustrated waiting for somethin

Mountains

  It was an impulse thing. For weeks before my grand gesture of driving to North Carolina  I was having pretty much a mental break down. A very grim dentist appointment, loneliness , attachment  to things that could never be mine, weight gain, the pressure  of business,  taking care of an elderly  paRant. At one point I just stood in the middle of a room not know where to go literally  and figuratively . All of a sudden an opportunity  popped up for me to go and I did.  Anyone who knows me know I'm not an impulsive  person but I just had to do this. To clear my head, to refocus myself.  I can get into the details on the trip at a later time. I want with this entry to focus on a single aspect. The thoughts that came to me while driving through the great mountains of this United States and the feelings .  I looked out onto the greatness  of this land and the beauty  it possess and I thought of some things. Deep things. I have not done a 23 and me or an ansestory  dot com thing yet bu

Such a Lonely day & Its mine

 You know it has always been my philosophy to celebrate Valentine's Day. I celebrate it every year even though I've only been coupled on a Valentine's Day once in my life. Today was weird. As I work today there were a lot of couples and a lot of people singles that is buying different things for tomorrow. I don't know maybe it's just the whole virus and lack of any social interaction but I got kind of sad about it. Guess I'll be all right. Just a momentary lapse. Happy about Valentine's Day and the fact that it is a celebration of love. What I really want is for it to be a day of Hope for those without a partner. I'm still working hard on my goals. I'm trying to work out exactly how to get this Tommy's show together. Also working hard on financial stuff. It is a process. As you can see I'm at least updating my blog. I don't have much to say. But the point is just to get something out there. It sucks that that nasty orange cheese doodle wi