Skip to main content
Hey Kids.
Tommy D Signing in. So, depression has spread of course. Sucks ass. Didn't want to be like this. Aaron and Mike are really intense. Mine and Aaron's mutual friend, Sarah tells me all this stuff aboutthem. It should have been me.

Oh well. So, went out with Shawna and others tonight and just got even more bummed. It's so easy for someone people to just meet someone. And it's like, I'm always the third wheel in all situations. Or is it fifth whell? Whatever the hell it is, I'm it.

So, ok. Anyways. Sorry, I can't keep my train of thought tonight. I've had a couple of Apple martinis and a blue margarita. Never had a blue margarita before. It was great. Still ddn't drown the deep feelings of hate, hurt, misfortune and all I feel inside. Yeah yeah.

I haven't shaved in a while, so I actually am starting too look like a serial killer. I'm just glad Istill bathe. Oooo fucking great, I feel a cold comming on. I guess thee is a positive correlation in emotional well being and cold/flu symthoms. Oh well, I'll just have a flu for the rest of my life. I hope that won't be long.

Well, since I can't really be positive right now, I'm gonna go. Talk to you guys sooner. Monday night maybe.

Popular posts from this blog

Okay, cursor, enough with the blinking. I will type now!!!! Geez. Hello everyone. Welcome to my blog, and double welcome to my Annual Thank Yous. I'll start with a quick update. I'm sleeping better now. I had a chance to hear some stories of Mike and stories of Dannon that I hadn't ever heard. It was nice to reflect and to be around people who knew them a lot longer than I had. It's so nice to hear the impact people have on other's lives in such positive way. I find such comfort in that. I'm restarting this year. I was thinking how much I hated 2010. But then, I think on it in this way. it was the last year that I was able to spend with Mike and the only year I was able to know Dannon so I can't hate or dismiss it. It holds cherished memories and I will give it at least that respect. As I move on with the New Year, I won't forget the many many lessons I learned, and the friends that will not be traveling through 2011 with me in the physica...
Feeling Sad Hearing Jet- Look what we've Done Short Ooooo, look what you've done. You've made a fool of everyone. Oh well, it seems like such fun until you loose what you have have won. JUST DEPRESSION: Kevin wants me to quit my job. What can I say? Um, doesn't help that I started PMS'ing yesterday. I can think straight. I haven't anyone to turn to right now. My friends are away. Somehow I'm to wake up tomorrow and watch my best friend get married while I am so alone. While I'm so sad. While, I'm nothing but mush. And all day tomorrow I will have to keep that stupid smile on my face which draws me seconds closer to suicide. I'm sick. I'm tired. I barly have energy to get out of bed. I'm thinking selffishly. I've not lost myself, I've just made sure I can never be found for this depression is deeper, stronger, and more endurring than any of it's predesesors. To my lord I turn, to no avail, to my friends I tur...
OMG, what's happening to me? I've been very very emotional the past three days You would think that since I'm a psychology major, I would know what's wrong with me. I've been lashing out at Cory a lot too. I think it's the fustration of him always saying he's leaving his girlfriend, but whenever i see her, they are together. And my life sucks and I do want to die, seriously. Ugh! I'm not saying I'm going to kill myself, but if something were to happen to me, I would not fight death. Someone rob me, I'll fight them even if they have a gun. I'm just so sick of everyone in this stupid world. I know I'm a good person. I know I'm worthy of everything. But everyone in this world is ........ Ugh. Let me leave. Goodnight.