Skip to main content
Feeling Sad
Hearing Hoobaskank (Ha) Reason

2004 Thanks You + Quick Update

Hey. Ok, so I'm a day late. i'm sorry. Let me give a quick update.
Things are not looking goof for me. Kevin is now on fuck buddy status and I hate that so much. i don't want a fuck buddy. He comes over, does his puppy eyes and starts to nibble. It's starting to feel like more of a chore. Granted, it great, but yeah. He doesn't even acknowledge me in public anymore. It's my own fault for allowing it to happen. I'm just not as strong as I used to be. It's very sad.
All of my friends have been distant recently either because I've pushed them away, or that they pushed me away. That's why this years thank yous are extremly difficult. I mean, I can do it because I'm to think of the past year, 2004, and give thanks and remain positive. But, you will notice a few people missing from the list this year. I don't know, I hate doing this, but I feel that I can not remain positive if I brought these people up. Oh.
Ok, let me go ahead and do my thanks. After I finish this, I will start on the update for my website http://www.tommydimera.com

For all the new peeps, this is my annual thanks for people in my life in the previous year, 2004, that made a great impact on my life for the year. There's no negative here, and if you're not mentioned, you should have had more of a presence in my life ( or been more positive) so no complaints, and no appologies given. These are in no particular order, and these are truely sincere and from my heart.

To Debra E. my mother- With a year as bad as this one, you never left my side eventhough we didn't agree on everything. You stayed strong for me with a lot of issues in my life and you made mention of the dissappointment at some things in my life. You showed unconditional love and you continue to be there for me every chance I allow. I love you with all of my heart and no politician, no man, nothing in this world will change that. Thank you do much for being my mom, and more than often, being my friend.

"L" E. my big sister- You have been so gracious to me this year. I've asked a lot of you, and you never failed once to be there for me. You show such strength and love that it's almost more than my heart can take. You keep a smile on my face, and give me comfort just knowing that I can come to you and you are there. I love you so much. BTW, you're still my favorite sister.

Chris W. my brother of equal days- Your life is an example of perfection. You love, you take in everything that life is and you never forget the beauty in everything. Never was there a moment in 2004 where I felt that you weren't there for me. You schedule is the busiest of the family, yet, your always there. Our relationship, though it was great already, has increased in intensity and I want to say thank you so much for being my brother and proud to declair it. As always, you're my favorite twin brother.

Shawna M. my best friend- You took me on a trip, mediphoricly and literally in 2004. Our trip to Vegas was a blast and again I want to thank you and your soon to be husband for making that an excellent trip. Shawna, my love for you has grown and grown this year. In spite of some disagreements, you never turned your back. Thank you so much for showing me a way to be a better me and easing pains that are life threatening.

Kerra E. my angel- Blessed. that's all I can say really. Blessed to know you , blessed to love you, blessed to have you. Anyone who has meet you, has had a miricle happen to them. And, of course there are those fools that don't know it, but I'm blessed even to realized how blessed I am with you. You affect every aspect of my life. From the moment I get up , till the moment I dream of you. :-) I've never meet someone so kind and loving as you are. You're my soulmate and that will never change. no matter if we are at odds or at evens. I love you so much and I would love to bake one day. hee hee hee. Thank you so much for just being you.

Cheryl A. my first- You're miles away, yet you're still "str8ening" me out, so to speak. Hee hee hee. You're the ultimate in authority in my life. Thank you so much for being there for me even if you're not here. Thank you for taking care of my baby. Hee hee hee. Thank you for your continued support and love.

Andrew H. my heart- Love. It's a crazy thing. And I will not pretend to know what it is, how to maintain it, how to describe it, how to fix it, how to give it, how to receive it. I just know, that in my heart, I love you. I can't stand not being about to love you the way you deserve to be loved. But, yet you've given me so much, not just this year, but thru all the years I've known you. Thank you so much for your insight, your strength, your beauty, and you friendship. I will never stop loving you no matter how many people say it's stupid, it's wrong, it's whatever. I know when you tell me those words, you mean it, and I know when I say those words I mean them. I love you. Thank you for remaining Andrew.

Jhoeny G. my dominican lover- We meet in the begining of 2004 and ever since then, I've been a better person. I wasn't so sure about you for a very long time. I learned who you are, and I learned so much about my self. I won't begin to explain it, because I can't. I just know that without you, I would definatly be an empty shell of a person. You fill my heart with such joy and happiness. You go above and beyond to be a great person and make this world a better place, and in my opinion all you have to do is exist to accomplish it. Thank you so much for reminding me of who I am, and for being such a positive force in my life. You've also made me 100% smarter . Thank you so much. You know how important that is to me and hopefully you see how much of a compliment that is.

Trenton (Cole) P. my nemises and friend- Some people seek comfort, and the others seek truth. I'm a seeker of truth, and you are always there to give me a dose of it. You are honest yet loving at all times and I can always count on you in that way. Yes, in the past I've confused your truth with meaness. I shall never do that again. i realized in 2004 how important you are to me, and thank you so much for being there.

Jeff H. my coworker and more importantly my friend- In life, you come accross a lot of people who are at first just one of the numbers. But then, somehow, God makes you stop and see that from other you learn about yourself. Jeff, at a time in my life when things were turning upside down, I lost faith in my heart, my being, myself, and more importantly my lord, you came to me very calmly and said words that will be forever in my heart. It was like a cure for an eilment that i thought to be uncurable. I try to balence personal life and professional life and keep them seperate, but I can not do that with you. I know I don't express to you how much you mean to me, and how you saved me due to my balencing act, but please know how important you are to me and how much I truely love you and thank you for reminding me of my faith, my heart, and my mission. God bless you and your beautiful family and thank you for coming into my life.

Dan H. my friend of many years- Thank you for trying to be a better person and thank you for supporting me at times, and forcing me to faces some hard facts about life.

Kevin I. my um, whatever- Thank you for fufilling me and being my only offical boyfriend in 2004 that actually count and still have potential. You were a friend before you became a love and you have given me such great advice about so many things in my life. Thank you for remaining sweet and great and honest thru everything. I hope things str8en out in 2005 ( So to speak) .

Crystal R my friend and ex co worker- 2004 wasn't a great year for you either, yet you found strength to keep your head high and keep mine high as well. Your humor is a god sent to me. Even if some of it is at your expense, you still kept your head up. People Have made comments on why we shouldn't be friends, but I remain faithful to you as a friend until you show me a good reason not to be. Right now, you make me laugh, you give me great conversations, and you seem to be so loving. Your are an asset to me no matter what others say and you are a great friend and a wonderful mother. thank you so much for being there for me . Love you.

Aaron R. my ex first male lover and friend- Thank you for breaking my heart as softly as you could. I know that sounds weird, but you understand I'm sure. You got me to do some things that were out of character for me, and you showed me love and admiration. thank you so much for that, and I wish the best for you and Mike. You will always be in my heart.

Ashley my little Internet adopted sister- You're such a great girl and I hope you realize how important all our conversations are to me. You are so smart, so beautiful, so loving, and just a good person all around. I wish I could some how adopt you, but in my heart you're already part of my family. Thank you so much for making me cry tears of joy, showing me strength and compassion under pressure, and for never giving up on me. I love you so much and I wish only the best for you.

Violet T. my sexually harrassing boss lady- You are such a fantastic (and horny) person. You're a republican, granted, but you also have a heart unlike your counterparts. You have kept my spirits up when things looked down, and you always had a smile to give me. Thank you so much for turning me on, keeping me in high spirits, and for engaging me in very stimulating political conversations. I love you Violet.

Gina M. my Lesbian Hoooker friend- You are actually a surprize to be included on this list. At first, I did not get along with you at all. Then, I come to realize that it;s because you're a lot like me. You're smart, strong, stunningly beautiful :-), and most of all loving and compassionate. I'm so glad that God showed me the good I would be missing not knowing you before it was too late. Thank you so much for being there for my dear friend, and for me. I can always come to you for conversation and a fun time. You are just a perfect compliment to my personality. I'm just realizing how egotistical that sounds. lol. Well, the point is, I love you so much, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for being just a perfect strong loving person.

Rodney Dangerfield- I have to give so much thanks to you for all the laughs you've given me. Thank you thank you thank you. It upsets me that I never got to meet you, but there will be a day when I'm there with you and I can give you a few good ones to use. Thank you again for such Humor. You've made my life better by sharing your gift. Godbless you and your family.

Ok, Sorry, folks, but that was draining. I've been crying this whole time. I've never cried like that, but everyone mentioned this year has been such a force in my life. I mean, 2004 was the worst, AND I MEAN WORST year I've ever had in my 21 years of living, and to come out of it being able to thank people shows just how special you all are to me. So, thank you and thank youmy God for sending these beautiful beings in my life and on your beautiful creation. You all are what makes this world beautiful and I hope none of you forget that you are loved sooooooooo uch by at least one person who is able to realize the blessings he has in his life. Goodbye 2004. 2005, bring it on bitch. Written by thomasdimera

Popular posts from this blog

Romantic Life

 Let's back track to my trip to North Carolina.  After nearly loosing my entire self I set out to discover and do something different. I was so tired and so alone. While down in North Carolina  I redownload one of those gay chat apps because I was bored . Needless to say horny as well, but that's just my entire being. Btw, when they tell you that your sex drive does down as you get older, they're a damn lie. I've never felt as sexually  driven as I am now. Ever.  Back ti the point, I was feeling all kind of things while trying to figure out what exactly I need to help myself. One experiment  was to just stop beating up in myself and not put sexuality on such a high pedestal.  I started  with thinking  that sex was special and reserved for when you meet that special someone and then you open up and then bam. Never been one of the casual sex scene. But my mind at the time was I am never going to find that someone so no use in being sexually frustrated waiting for somethin

Mountains

  It was an impulse thing. For weeks before my grand gesture of driving to North Carolina  I was having pretty much a mental break down. A very grim dentist appointment, loneliness , attachment  to things that could never be mine, weight gain, the pressure  of business,  taking care of an elderly  paRant. At one point I just stood in the middle of a room not know where to go literally  and figuratively . All of a sudden an opportunity  popped up for me to go and I did.  Anyone who knows me know I'm not an impulsive  person but I just had to do this. To clear my head, to refocus myself.  I can get into the details on the trip at a later time. I want with this entry to focus on a single aspect. The thoughts that came to me while driving through the great mountains of this United States and the feelings .  I looked out onto the greatness  of this land and the beauty  it possess and I thought of some things. Deep things. I have not done a 23 and me or an ansestory  dot com thing yet bu

Such a Lonely day & Its mine

 You know it has always been my philosophy to celebrate Valentine's Day. I celebrate it every year even though I've only been coupled on a Valentine's Day once in my life. Today was weird. As I work today there were a lot of couples and a lot of people singles that is buying different things for tomorrow. I don't know maybe it's just the whole virus and lack of any social interaction but I got kind of sad about it. Guess I'll be all right. Just a momentary lapse. Happy about Valentine's Day and the fact that it is a celebration of love. What I really want is for it to be a day of Hope for those without a partner. I'm still working hard on my goals. I'm trying to work out exactly how to get this Tommy's show together. Also working hard on financial stuff. It is a process. As you can see I'm at least updating my blog. I don't have much to say. But the point is just to get something out there. It sucks that that nasty orange cheese doodle wi