Skip to main content
Hello darlings. Well, just as I expect, Jodi is now pissed at me. Oh well. I don't get why people think the world revolves around them. They should all know it revolves around me damnit. Ugh. She im'ed me all mad and stuff that I'm "talking shit" behind her back. I just didn't pay attention to what she was saying. I just kinda blew everything off and start saying stuff like "Ohh, I love you Jodi" I think she was just PMS'ing. I totally understand if she was. She thinks that just because we aren't connecting, that I don't like her or don't want to be her friend. Peeps, I'm so not like that. If I don't want to be your friend, I wouldn't even bother talking to you in the first place. And of course, by the time Jodi finished stopped going off on me, I felt totally bad because I feel I misrepresented myself to her if she thinks that I don't like her. Ugh, popularity is not easy!
Well, anyways, my future husband, Andrew H., wants me to call him so bad that he's practically crying. I think I sound funny, but everyone tells me that I don't. I dunno. Maybe I'm just a total dork. lol. He has the sexiest voice on earth. Well, second sexiest. His mom has the sexiest! lol. I wish I could hear Rosie's voice though. I think it would be with a think New Jersey accent. lol. I can almost hear it now. "Wutcha taulkin bout Tommie" God, I love her so much. Listen, I'm going to keep on typing because I have so much to say. So, this is the point in my blog where you should take aa break for some coffee and a tea cake.
Anyways, I'm having a BIG problem with one of Cheryl's friends, Ashley. She's a major alternative freak bitch that "hate preps" and hates me double that. I don't see what problem she has with me though? It's like, she is angry at the world for some reason? So, I usually invite peeps to go partying with me on fridays and saturdays because I have access to a lot of clubs and peeps, and I don't invite Ashley with us because she said she hates preps and all, and I don't want her to feel excluded when Shawna, DOug, Andrew and the rest of us get together those days. Yes, I invite Cheryl with with because Cheryl doesn't go around saying that she hates preps or queers. So, the point I'm trying to make is, this bitch gets mad because I don't talk to her and don't invite her to our parties but I do invite Cheryl. Yet, she says she can't stand being around me or preps. So there's no winning with that loser. Then she goes around bad mouthing me. What a total loser she is.

Okay, I talked your damn ear off. LOL. Peace be with you. Buh bye. Love you all, yes even you Jodii even if you don't believe me or like me. I think you and I will be okay one day. )Kiss)

Popular posts from this blog

5:29:26 AM EST Feeling Worried Hearing The Morning News Elect John Kerry The Day is upon us! The election is the biggest and most important in ones life time. I've done my research on all the canidates for President, and ALL the local offices and issues. I'm voting got 7 democrats, 2 republicans, and 1 libertarian this time. But the one I wish to point out is John Kerry! John will do right by this country. He has a clear plan on what he wants to do. He wants to united this country and also this world. Bush basically takes the stance that Unity is for fags. Well, I can't really update my blog right now. I've been running around campaining and yadda yaddaing. So, I will update tonight or tomorrow so I can celebrat the fact that John Kerry is our president and that Help is truly on the way. I love you all and God Bless. Written by thomasdimera
Feeling Sad Hearing Jet- Look what we've Done Short Ooooo, look what you've done. You've made a fool of everyone. Oh well, it seems like such fun until you loose what you have have won. JUST DEPRESSION: Kevin wants me to quit my job. What can I say? Um, doesn't help that I started PMS'ing yesterday. I can think straight. I haven't anyone to turn to right now. My friends are away. Somehow I'm to wake up tomorrow and watch my best friend get married while I am so alone. While I'm so sad. While, I'm nothing but mush. And all day tomorrow I will have to keep that stupid smile on my face which draws me seconds closer to suicide. I'm sick. I'm tired. I barly have energy to get out of bed. I'm thinking selffishly. I've not lost myself, I've just made sure I can never be found for this depression is deeper, stronger, and more endurring than any of it's predesesors. To my lord I turn, to no avail, to my friends I tur...

How I am Feeling

 You know that episode  of Buffy. Anya's  debuted. When Giles  get her amulet and about to destroy it. Then she says "you fool what makes you think the other universe  Is better than this one?" Then he says " it has to be" then smashed the amulet  bringing  them to the other realitythis reality is not what it's supposed to be.  I use abstract  things to explain how I feel because honestly  a word has not been invented for how I feel. I do not like living in this reality. People being killed as if they do not matter, kids and families  being put in cages and separated as if they dont matter, women the beautiful bringers of the future generations being dogged out and treated as they dont matter. What is this reality? What have we become?  Can the good in this reality overcome  the evil? I've always been enthusiastic  in saying yes. But as you grow older and you keep fighting the same battles and your armor is weak, you ...