Skip to main content
Yay. You see, even quizes know I'm suicidal. :-(

Yeah, ok. So, a few things have happened. As you've read, Kerra and I have been on outs. I'm not going to go into details, but there were certain things that made me totally dislike her, and I'm sure I did things that made her dislike me, but of course, like every great love story , we have made up. yay.

I've been so cranky and tired recently. So sorry to all those I've offended in the last couple of weeks.

Okay, so I'm watching the super bowl ( If you believe that, please stop looking at my blog because you should know I was watching the queer eye marothone on NBC, but I did switch over to see the half time show because I've always been a huge fan of Janet Jackson) So, I got to see Janet's Nipple. Big friggen deal. OMG, what is with these conservatives running the country. It's a friggen boob. If you haven't seen one before, there's your chance, and if you have, well, there's another. It was not such a big deal and the media ( God Bless them all) totally is blowing this out of poportion or how ever you spell that word. Give e a friggen breaks!

So, okay, tonight, Aaron and I got bored. If you don't remember, Aaron is the first guy I'd ever had sexual intercourse with. So, keep in mind that I've made previous attepmts to make Aaron and I permenity boyfriends but have failed because I did promise Aaron that when he took my gaginity that is was no more commitment than that eventhough we continued to have sex/ make love after the first time. We went and grabbed a bite to eat, then we went on top of the Mary Cable building parking lot which is about 2 am so no one was around. The site up there is one of pure beautiy at night. You can see the city and it's just wonderful. So anyways, we started fooling around in the car and we had sex/made love. And afterwards, I've always jokingly said " I love you" and he would always say something like " I know you do" or " How could you not". But, I dunno if it was the view, or the moon, or what, but he said he loved me too. This totally stunned me because I've tried to get him to say that ever since our first time. But, you know, it was like I knew where things stood. So, you would figure I would be happy right. Wrong. I just started driving without a word comming out of me. I guess I was in shock. So, I drove him home and he said sorry that he said it. And then, I got to thinking ishe sorry that he said it, or is he sorry that I didn't recieve it warmly. So, I'll have to talk to him tomorrow about that.

So, I get home and tell my friends, Kerra and COle about it. Kerra was totally sweet to me tonight everyone. It's just a testiment to the angel that she is. Truely, she must have been sent from god because I can think of no other who could have created such a beautiful soul . She made the suggestion that we just go to mars and start populating it and forget about earth people. She made me cheer way up.

But then, Cole chimed in with his advice. One of the things that came out of his mouth was " Oh, so this was unprotected sex" After I told him I've never had unprotected sex, and I always have a condom in my book bag, and my book bag stays in my car, thusly, I had protection, he then made the comment that only whores carry condoms around like that. I'm shocked. I'm upset. I don't know what the fuck to say after that. I always thought myself to be smart by carrying protection everywhere I do. I've not had any diseases as of yet andI'm always super careful. I barly have sex anyways and when I do, it's usually ( 98%) with Aaron, so where the hell does he get off saying something like that to me. Well, at the end of the night Cole said sorry, but I didn't respond to him because I'm majorly upset by him right now. I would rather carry my condoms around than be one of these wart faced HIV cases.

So, yeah, a lot of fustration, confusion, and love going on with me right now. I think I will blame it on seeing Janets Boob. Yeah, because that's like soooooo friggen important right now. Soilders are in Iraq and other places dieing, and people are whinning because they seen a boob. Give me a break!

In Other News
Can someone come help me clean my room?
Survivor All Stars. Yay!!!! Richard naked.... not so yay.
God Bless America.
Go Kerry!
I love you all.
My room is a total mess. I blame Janets Booob.

Popular posts from this blog

Romantic Life

 Let's back track to my trip to North Carolina.  After nearly loosing my entire self I set out to discover and do something different. I was so tired and so alone. While down in North Carolina  I redownload one of those gay chat apps because I was bored . Needless to say horny as well, but that's just my entire being. Btw, when they tell you that your sex drive does down as you get older, they're a damn lie. I've never felt as sexually  driven as I am now. Ever.  Back ti the point, I was feeling all kind of things while trying to figure out what exactly I need to help myself. One experiment  was to just stop beating up in myself and not put sexuality on such a high pedestal.  I started  with thinking  that sex was special and reserved for when you meet that special someone and then you open up and then bam. Never been one of the casual sex scene. But my mind at the time was I am never going to find that someone so no use in being sexually frustrated waiting for somethin

Mountains

  It was an impulse thing. For weeks before my grand gesture of driving to North Carolina  I was having pretty much a mental break down. A very grim dentist appointment, loneliness , attachment  to things that could never be mine, weight gain, the pressure  of business,  taking care of an elderly  paRant. At one point I just stood in the middle of a room not know where to go literally  and figuratively . All of a sudden an opportunity  popped up for me to go and I did.  Anyone who knows me know I'm not an impulsive  person but I just had to do this. To clear my head, to refocus myself.  I can get into the details on the trip at a later time. I want with this entry to focus on a single aspect. The thoughts that came to me while driving through the great mountains of this United States and the feelings .  I looked out onto the greatness  of this land and the beauty  it possess and I thought of some things. Deep things. I have not done a 23 and me or an ansestory  dot com thing yet bu

Such a Lonely day & Its mine

 You know it has always been my philosophy to celebrate Valentine's Day. I celebrate it every year even though I've only been coupled on a Valentine's Day once in my life. Today was weird. As I work today there were a lot of couples and a lot of people singles that is buying different things for tomorrow. I don't know maybe it's just the whole virus and lack of any social interaction but I got kind of sad about it. Guess I'll be all right. Just a momentary lapse. Happy about Valentine's Day and the fact that it is a celebration of love. What I really want is for it to be a day of Hope for those without a partner. I'm still working hard on my goals. I'm trying to work out exactly how to get this Tommy's show together. Also working hard on financial stuff. It is a process. As you can see I'm at least updating my blog. I don't have much to say. But the point is just to get something out there. It sucks that that nasty orange cheese doodle wi