Feeling Sad Hearing Jet- Look what we've Done Short Ooooo, look what you've done. You've made a fool of everyone. Oh well, it seems like such fun until you loose what you have have won. JUST DEPRESSION: Kevin wants me to quit my job. What can I say? Um, doesn't help that I started PMS'ing yesterday. I can think straight. I haven't anyone to turn to right now. My friends are away. Somehow I'm to wake up tomorrow and watch my best friend get married while I am so alone. While I'm so sad. While, I'm nothing but mush. And all day tomorrow I will have to keep that stupid smile on my face which draws me seconds closer to suicide. I'm sick. I'm tired. I barly have energy to get out of bed. I'm thinking selffishly. I've not lost myself, I've just made sure I can never be found for this depression is deeper, stronger, and more endurring than any of it's predesesors. To my lord I turn, to no avail, to my friends I tur...
Free flowing journal entries of a Gay Black American Male. Thomas Calvin Dammond DiMera(B.K.A. Tommy D.) was born January 11th . Tommy was relocated to small town Rome Georgia where he recieved most of his education and social skills. Moving back to Indianapolis in 1997 he has since documented his experiences in coming into his own as an adult male with a mission of allowing others to know they are not alone.
