Skip to main content
Merry Christmas all you little retards that take interest in my pathetic life. You know I love you all. Well, things went kinda well. Cory was outted in front of his friends and family, and Ashley dumped his ass like planned. Then, he totally gets pissed at me threatening to kill me and all that. I was unphased. I was having such a great day Saturday. I know it is not nice to get pleasure from someone elses downfall, but when you hurt me you should expect to have it comming. The only thing that did not go as I planned is that he didn't commit suicide like I wanted. Damnit! I almost backed down from this plan of totally screwing his life Saturday because I was listening to some old messages that he left on my voicemail and it kinda made me think and miss that. But then when I seen him later in the day with that Cocky Plainfield attitude, I said "Fuck it. That skinney bitch is going down" He was almost to the point of tears when Ashley dumped him in front of Cheryl and his stupid friends and family. Then I swooped in and told everyone what happened between him and I and then he couldn't deny it. Wow, I rule.
Well, Ashley and I are like really close now. Weird. I'm close with my ex husbands mistress. LOL.
Well, Rosie and Dan are together in person over the Christmas season. Yay for her. Makes me even a little more happy to know that My bestest little buddy is happy ith Prince Dan Charming.
Okay, FInally, I just wanted to let you all know that I may not be back for a while. I have to go get some treatment done In Kansas and I don't know if I'll be able to connect to the Net. I think I should be back before school startes back January 11th (Which is also my birthday) . I'm leaving out after New Years, so don't worry. I will still be able to do my Annual resoulutions and Thanks to the people on here. Just for fun, I'm going to post last years stuff. I was looking thru my Bloggers that I saved, and it's pretty enlightning. Well, Peez out Dawgs.

IN OTHER NEWS
Rosie is Definatly Being Naughty!
Andrew, where art thou.
Vritney Spears Kinda suck.
My room is 80% Cleaned. yaya.
Love you MOm.
Too bad for you Cory. Guess you learned your lesson now.

()()()()(()()()()(())(())()(())()()()(()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()(()()()((
Okay, here's my old blog entry from last year. LOL. Remmeber, my thank you and resoulution Entry is the 31st. So, make sure to check back.

12/31/2001 1:19:59 PM | Thomas Williams-DiMera]
Ugh. I hate everyone today for some reason. I'm hungry, I'm grumpy, I'm sleepy.
and I',m friggen horny and no one gives a s#(@. I started jogging today. I thought
I would be out of breath and unable to do it since it's been like a year since I could
really do any physical exercise but I ran the whole 3 miles without stopping. So, I'm
feeling good about that. Recovery is a bitch, and that's why we get along so well.
lol. It was still freezing though!
Anyways, I'm really wanting to get back into theater soon. I was realizing yesterday
how much I miss it. I'm trying to get back to the things I truely enjoy and love and
stop worrying about relationships and all that mess. That stuff will come when it
comes. I think I started to forget myself. Wow, I'm just realizing that later is new
years! These could be my resoulutions. Continued work outs, theater, loose my
gaginity, start school again (Ugh) . Man, I have a lot of big goals for 2002. Fuck,
I'm overloaded. Well, I think I can do it with my friends backing me all up.
Okay, these are the people I love and want to thank this year. This is a
non-interesting part of my journal, but I want to give my love for a spectacular year
to the peeps who deserve it. I do this every year. Okay
Andrew J- You went thru a lot with me. Though we are no longer friends, I still love
you for the real you. Not what I see now. I hope you have peace with the new year.
Jorja- Though are conversations are now far inbetween and brief, I've always loved
you and felt a special bond with you. You are my angel from God. Without you, I
would be nothing.
My Mom Debra- Though we step on each other's toes, I totally love and admirer
you. Your strength and commitment to your family is something I'll charish forever.
Rosie- Laughes, tear, Joy, and pain. We been thru a lot and I totally love you. YOu
are my best little butddy and without you, I would be a total mess all the time.
Though we communicate only thru the net, I feel a lot of love and gratitude twords
you. <3
Andrew H- My future husband. Eventhough you have a lot of things going in your
head, I never doubt that I love you and you truely love me. We will be "together"
soon
Chris- They say twins have a special connection. Well, we don't, but I still love you.
Hee hee. Thank you so much for defending me to our overwhelming family and
thanks for just being there when I need you and never letting up when I think I
don't.
Shawna- Thank you for giving me blue balls all the time. LOL. But really, thank you
for showing me that beauty isn't always dumb. Your sense of style and class will
forever be with me. I know in 2002 you will be moving, but you'll always be with
me when I go shopping in my heart. :)
Doug- Um, please don't blow up the school.
Cheryl- My first, my last, my everything. Loving you is hard, but not having you is
harder. I will always love you though, eventhough you are falling in love with
another. I support you. I love you enough to let you go.
Magnolia- My dear grandmother. You showed me the first steps of class and style.
Though you are sick now, i know you love me, as do I , you. I wish you could be
better, but if you must go and teach some angels how to dress in heaven, so be it.
Love you.
"L" - My dear lesbian sister who love penis. lol. YOu are fun, when you aren't
pmsing or hugging trees. Love you lots
Johnny- My newest friend. Though you are a horn dog, I love ya and I hope to get
to know more about you. (Well, I already seen your, um, thingy. hee hee)
Jodi- Um, I'll give you my shrinks number
Allie- How pissed were we at each other earlier this year? Now we are like lovers.
lol. Well, not really. Thank you so much for being there when you can. I totally love
you Baby Angel.
Cynthia- No one knows what happened to you, but whereever you are, I hope you
are okay and I hope you know I love you. Be safe.
George Bush- Dude, you are really surprizing me. I thought we wouldn't get along,
but you're doing a good job right now. Thank you for your leadership.
Britney Spears- Thanks for making another great album. I'ma slave for you
girlfriend. hee hee.
Anna- Thank you for trying to help me with everything I do. Though we can get on
each other's nerves sometimes, it's great to know that you're always in my corner.
Brandie- You went and married someone else, but I still love you. You're pregnant
and fat now! I hope everything goes well.
Will Sr.- Thanks for being my dad still. I will always think of you as daddy.
Will Jr.- My dear brother. There are issue that we need to work out, but I will love
you always.
Mr. Happy-Go-Lucky- If you don't know who that is, you're out of luck. Love ya Mr.
happy-Go-Lucky.
Booger- You've been my favorite cat for 4 years now, you horn dog. I love you
bunches.
Now, I'm finished. I know I've forgotten some, but I do love you all and I hope for
everyoe to have a great new years.

Popular posts from this blog

Romantic Life

 Let's back track to my trip to North Carolina.  After nearly loosing my entire self I set out to discover and do something different. I was so tired and so alone. While down in North Carolina  I redownload one of those gay chat apps because I was bored . Needless to say horny as well, but that's just my entire being. Btw, when they tell you that your sex drive does down as you get older, they're a damn lie. I've never felt as sexually  driven as I am now. Ever.  Back ti the point, I was feeling all kind of things while trying to figure out what exactly I need to help myself. One experiment  was to just stop beating up in myself and not put sexuality on such a high pedestal.  I started  with thinking  that sex was special and reserved for when you meet that special someone and then you open up and then bam. Never been one of the casual sex scene. But my mind at the time was I am never going to find that someone so no use in being sexually frustrated waiting for somethin

Mountains

  It was an impulse thing. For weeks before my grand gesture of driving to North Carolina  I was having pretty much a mental break down. A very grim dentist appointment, loneliness , attachment  to things that could never be mine, weight gain, the pressure  of business,  taking care of an elderly  paRant. At one point I just stood in the middle of a room not know where to go literally  and figuratively . All of a sudden an opportunity  popped up for me to go and I did.  Anyone who knows me know I'm not an impulsive  person but I just had to do this. To clear my head, to refocus myself.  I can get into the details on the trip at a later time. I want with this entry to focus on a single aspect. The thoughts that came to me while driving through the great mountains of this United States and the feelings .  I looked out onto the greatness  of this land and the beauty  it possess and I thought of some things. Deep things. I have not done a 23 and me or an ansestory  dot com thing yet bu

Such a Lonely day & Its mine

 You know it has always been my philosophy to celebrate Valentine's Day. I celebrate it every year even though I've only been coupled on a Valentine's Day once in my life. Today was weird. As I work today there were a lot of couples and a lot of people singles that is buying different things for tomorrow. I don't know maybe it's just the whole virus and lack of any social interaction but I got kind of sad about it. Guess I'll be all right. Just a momentary lapse. Happy about Valentine's Day and the fact that it is a celebration of love. What I really want is for it to be a day of Hope for those without a partner. I'm still working hard on my goals. I'm trying to work out exactly how to get this Tommy's show together. Also working hard on financial stuff. It is a process. As you can see I'm at least updating my blog. I don't have much to say. But the point is just to get something out there. It sucks that that nasty orange cheese doodle wi