Skip to main content
Okay, I'm back peeps. Anyways, I just wanted to tell Jordan how stupid and sorry I am. I mean, I said some really pissy things, acting like, what my friends call, a preppy little bitch. Jodan, dude, you are such a good person. I mean, even now, you are saying sorry to me because I was such a fucker to you. I mean, Jordan, it wasn't you. It was all me. I was the dick. I don't deserve to be your friend. You should not have to say sorry for anything because you did nothing wrong. You are like, very high on my nice list. You're totally cool (Not to mention cute) and I just wish you wouldn't appoligise to me for nothing. I'm the sorry SOB here. I mean it when I say, I don't deserve you. I mean, even after all I did, you still try to communicate with me in a nice way. You are absoulutly superb.
Ugh, why are people so nice. Anyways, to more. Sorry peeps, there are a lot of things I have to say today. On my birthday, and the day after that, Cheryl and I were, um, together again. Okay okay okay! Rosie already chewed me out about it because she's still with her boyfriend and all. But, I don't think anyone knows how much I just need to feel close to someone. I was feeling very lonely then, and being with Cheryl put me back in the right state of mine. My depression is almost gone again. This just click when Cheryl and I are together. Well, like my grandmother says, "True love is the love that no one can explain, or figure out"
In Other News
Madiline Albright is my hero
I'm 19 Now
My penis is 6 iches long. LMAO
I'm going to take a shower and go to bed.

Popular posts from this blog

5:29:26 AM EST Feeling Worried Hearing The Morning News Elect John Kerry The Day is upon us! The election is the biggest and most important in ones life time. I've done my research on all the canidates for President, and ALL the local offices and issues. I'm voting got 7 democrats, 2 republicans, and 1 libertarian this time. But the one I wish to point out is John Kerry! John will do right by this country. He has a clear plan on what he wants to do. He wants to united this country and also this world. Bush basically takes the stance that Unity is for fags. Well, I can't really update my blog right now. I've been running around campaining and yadda yaddaing. So, I will update tonight or tomorrow so I can celebrat the fact that John Kerry is our president and that Help is truly on the way. I love you all and God Bless. Written by thomasdimera
Feeling Sad Hearing Jet- Look what we've Done Short Ooooo, look what you've done. You've made a fool of everyone. Oh well, it seems like such fun until you loose what you have have won. JUST DEPRESSION: Kevin wants me to quit my job. What can I say? Um, doesn't help that I started PMS'ing yesterday. I can think straight. I haven't anyone to turn to right now. My friends are away. Somehow I'm to wake up tomorrow and watch my best friend get married while I am so alone. While I'm so sad. While, I'm nothing but mush. And all day tomorrow I will have to keep that stupid smile on my face which draws me seconds closer to suicide. I'm sick. I'm tired. I barly have energy to get out of bed. I'm thinking selffishly. I've not lost myself, I've just made sure I can never be found for this depression is deeper, stronger, and more endurring than any of it's predesesors. To my lord I turn, to no avail, to my friends I tur...

How I am Feeling

 You know that episode  of Buffy. Anya's  debuted. When Giles  get her amulet and about to destroy it. Then she says "you fool what makes you think the other universe  Is better than this one?" Then he says " it has to be" then smashed the amulet  bringing  them to the other realitythis reality is not what it's supposed to be.  I use abstract  things to explain how I feel because honestly  a word has not been invented for how I feel. I do not like living in this reality. People being killed as if they do not matter, kids and families  being put in cages and separated as if they dont matter, women the beautiful bringers of the future generations being dogged out and treated as they dont matter. What is this reality? What have we become?  Can the good in this reality overcome  the evil? I've always been enthusiastic  in saying yes. But as you grow older and you keep fighting the same battles and your armor is weak, you ...