Skip to main content

What am I doing here

 I have many questions to which I do not have answers.  

What am I doing here is a big one. To be quite honest I do not want to be here. This is an entry about a boy that I love, have loved , and am cursed to forever love. 


This boy has been the love of my life. More than my husband i sometimes fictionalize to be more of a connection for me than is reality. More than my ex fiance  who was able to distract me momentarily  from my love for this boy. More so than any lover I've ever had in my life. 


It's always come back to him. And I sit so often thinking if him. About 4 years ago I removed him from my life as much as I could. Took him fro. My social media pages, removed his number from my phone. But my soul and heart know I can not erase him. The memories of hours long conversations  when i hate talking on the phone. But with him i did it with joy. The references and conversations that only him and I get. The closeness  . The bond of our hearts.  


I've only speak openly  to my best friend Jim about my love for this boy. For so long Jim has told me truth. How the feelings o have may be so one sided. Maybe it is so. But I know my heart can never be changed. I've done all l I could to distance  myself from him. It's like some force that keeps saying Tommy you are wrong. You belong with him. 


I sat so patiently  for so many years awaiting  the right time. That right time came, and he did not turn to me. I was so crushed. I never recovered from that. 


I think of how unfair I was to my ex fiance.  The night I got engaged I told the man that I loved that was not my fiance these words and I know I'm a low dirty piece of shit for doing it. I said " You know, if you tell me to, I will call it off with Michael. You are the only one that can tell me to do so".


The response was not a yes or a no from him. It was one of the few times where he didn't communicate to me what he was feeling. 


So I took it as a " Be happy with Michael" and I honestly gave up thinking of the boy i loved for so long. I was determined  to be happy with michael. But if you didnt know, michael ended the engagement  after 5 months. When that happened I sunk back into trying to cling  to the boy I have loved knowing full well I couldn't be with him either. 

I resolved all that though and kicked the boy I loved for so long out of my life . Said I would never look back. 


I tried but recently it's like something has been edging me there again. I'm extraordinarily  lonely  which could be the base cause. At this point I do not wish to be in this world where I can not be with the boy I have loved for so long. I hate my heart so much and I'm disgusted by it. 


How can I love so much a boy who has said that he couldnt find me attractive even if he tried in an indirect way. But how could I not love a boy who has proven that he does in fact love me by trying so hard to be my hero when I was in danger. The boy who speaks of me and says that his life at one point wouldn't be worth living without me in it. 


Why is there so much duplicity in this situation?. Why can I not live again? One starts to think it's my own fault. To be so stupid to fall for someone who doesnt see me the same. It's been my MO for my entire life. I fall for the ones that will never have me. The couple times i did get lucky, they left me at the peak of things. 


Just cant sleep with all the thoughts tonight. Wanted to see if I got words out maybe I could work it out. But it has only succeeded  you me crying like a pathetic little bitch and hoping I parish in this night. I'm not strong. I'm just pretending and focusing on stuff that that matter in the long run. 

Popular posts from this blog

Romantic Life

 Let's back track to my trip to North Carolina.  After nearly loosing my entire self I set out to discover and do something different. I was so tired and so alone. While down in North Carolina  I redownload one of those gay chat apps because I was bored . Needless to say horny as well, but that's just my entire being. Btw, when they tell you that your sex drive does down as you get older, they're a damn lie. I've never felt as sexually  driven as I am now. Ever.  Back ti the point, I was feeling all kind of things while trying to figure out what exactly I need to help myself. One experiment  was to just stop beating up in myself and not put sexuality on such a high pedestal.  I started  with thinking  that sex was special and reserved for when you meet that special someone and then you open up and then bam. Never been one of the casual sex scene. But my mind at the time was I am never going to find that someone so no use in being sexually frustrated waiting for somethin

Mountains

  It was an impulse thing. For weeks before my grand gesture of driving to North Carolina  I was having pretty much a mental break down. A very grim dentist appointment, loneliness , attachment  to things that could never be mine, weight gain, the pressure  of business,  taking care of an elderly  paRant. At one point I just stood in the middle of a room not know where to go literally  and figuratively . All of a sudden an opportunity  popped up for me to go and I did.  Anyone who knows me know I'm not an impulsive  person but I just had to do this. To clear my head, to refocus myself.  I can get into the details on the trip at a later time. I want with this entry to focus on a single aspect. The thoughts that came to me while driving through the great mountains of this United States and the feelings .  I looked out onto the greatness  of this land and the beauty  it possess and I thought of some things. Deep things. I have not done a 23 and me or an ansestory  dot com thing yet bu

Such a Lonely day & Its mine

 You know it has always been my philosophy to celebrate Valentine's Day. I celebrate it every year even though I've only been coupled on a Valentine's Day once in my life. Today was weird. As I work today there were a lot of couples and a lot of people singles that is buying different things for tomorrow. I don't know maybe it's just the whole virus and lack of any social interaction but I got kind of sad about it. Guess I'll be all right. Just a momentary lapse. Happy about Valentine's Day and the fact that it is a celebration of love. What I really want is for it to be a day of Hope for those without a partner. I'm still working hard on my goals. I'm trying to work out exactly how to get this Tommy's show together. Also working hard on financial stuff. It is a process. As you can see I'm at least updating my blog. I don't have much to say. But the point is just to get something out there. It sucks that that nasty orange cheese doodle wi