Skip to main content
I gotta feeling....... That tonight's gonna be a good night!!!!!!

So, hello everyone. Thanks for taking the time to listen to what I have to say. I know, I'm the most interesting person around. lol. Anyways on to the update.

I wish to explain what happened at the Job. Since I can not remember dates, I will just say week one, two, and three.

Week one, we got an online complaint that I was....... wait for it........ on the front line ignoring customers and .................... FONDLING AND BEING FONDLES BY A FEMALE CO WORKER, Jorden. Now, you know I'm all about the females and can't keep my hands to myself when I see a pair of boobies. Well, the owner had a talk with me about ti. Basically , he didn't give it any thought. Just a random angry customer.

Then, week two rolls around and I get another complaint that is almost the same as the previous one but for a different day. At this point the owner didn't even bring this one up until week three when we got a very similar complaint for a third day. At the end of week three, the owner called me out to have a seat and chat. He showed me the three complaints. The third one, to add a little spicy called me a "thing" and said how immoral I was and that they should have never put me in charge of the store. All personal attacks, so a reasonable person would see this. But, no, not the owner. He makes the choice to terminate me.

Yes, after years of service and spectacular performance, he wants me out. I was shocked. I spoke right at his heart. I basically got him to change his mind. He, in the end, decided to suspend me for a week. I thanked him for his "mercy" and took the suspension knowing I did nothing wrong.

I made a promise to God that I would spend this week in reflection and prayer. It hurt, for this man who I considered a friend, not just an owner of the company I work for, to be so ignorant as to the nature of these complaints online as what they are. Someone was obviously targeting me for personal reasons. Yet, he made the choice to not even think about it and take the easy route of terminating me.

I wrote down the emails of all those who sent in the complaints. God told me that I should write to them. I of course thought " Okay, i wouldn't mind cursing them out" . But I knew what I was being led to do. I was led to tell all of them I'm sorry if I did anything to upset them even if in the back of my mind, I know I didn't do anything wrong.

Well, come Thursday, i went to pick up my check. The owner comes out and wants to have another talk with me. I'm figuring this is where he takes it back and fire me anyways. I was ready. He sits me down and explain that he got another email from week three guy. The guy had sent in an email exposing this whole scheme and said he was filled with sorrow. VINDICATION! The man in the email explained how God sent him signs of the wrong he was doing.

Never have a felt more that God has me. There were many points in this whole situation where in the past I would have flown off the handle, kicked someone in their balls, cursed out forty people, and lost my job all while flipping everyone off. But, I never felt any of that. I always knew that there was a plan for me. That God will take care of me.

So, the owner says to me sorry ( No in a convincing way. More in a way that says he is forced to say it. ) He says I can come back immediately. Then, I remembered the promise I made to God. I broke my promise I made to God for Lent. I know of consequences that followed that. I wasn't about to break another one. So, I passed. I told him I will continue to be in reflection for the rest of my suspension. I did. And now, I'm back at work. I have a song I will post at the end of this blog that explains my feelings right now.

So, I'm looking for another job now more than ever. I can not stay at that place that does this to a person and all the while claiming to be a Christian Restraunt. It was a blessing though to have that week off. Alejandro was visiting and I spent a lot of time with him. He didn't get intoxicated once. How proud I was of him. He was just as sweet and gentle as he could be with me. Also, I was able to take a trip to Michigan with my sister and her friends. I was able to go to bloomington and party with Crystal and other friends I've not seen in a while. I was able to have constant communication with God, which I started to take for granted. I got some cleaning done. I was able to focus on this weight loss thing. (Don't ask. I've not given up, but with a month to go, I'm getting pretty pissed) I'm a Phoenix Rising from the ashes. I went through with faith, and now I rise with faith. Thanks be to God.

Well, that's it for now. I will post soon. there's a post I'm thinking that will tie into this blog, current event of Supreme Court nomination, and a few other things. I will try to post Friday or Saturday. We'll see. Now, the song I had in mind that sums up this blog.











Dixie Chicks Not Ready to make Nice
LISTEN TO THE SONG HEAR
Click This to see the Video of this song.


Forgive, sounds good.
Forget, I'm not sure I could.
They say time heals everything,
But I'm still waiting

I'm through, with doubt,
There's nothing left for me to figure out,
I've paid a price, and I'll keep paying

I'm not ready to make nice,
I'm not ready to back down,
I'm still mad as hell
And I don't have time
To go round and round and round
It's too late to make it right
I probably wouldn't if I could
Cause I'm mad as hell
Can't bring myself to do what it is
You think I should

I know you said
Why can't you just get over it,
It turned my whole world around
And I kind of like it

I made by bed, and I sleep like a baby,
With no regrets and I don't mind saying,
It's a sad sad story
That a mother will teach her daughter
That she ought to hate a perfect stranger.
And how in the world
Can the words that I said
Send somebody so over the edge
That they'd write me a letter
Saying that I better shut up and sing
Or my life will be over

I'm not ready to make nice,
I'm not ready to back down,
I'm still mad as hell
And I don't have time
To go round and round and round
It's too late to make it right
I probably wouldn't if I could
Cause I'm mad as hell
Can't bring myself to do what it is
You think I should

I'm not ready to make nice,
I'm not ready to back down,
I'm still mad as hell
And I don't have time
To go round and round and round
It's too late to make it right
I probably wouldn't if I could
Cause I'm mad as hell
Can't bring myself to do what it is
You think I should

Forgive, sounds good.
Forget, I'm not sure I could.
They say time heals everything,
But I'm still waiting

Popular posts from this blog

Romantic Life

 Let's back track to my trip to North Carolina.  After nearly loosing my entire self I set out to discover and do something different. I was so tired and so alone. While down in North Carolina  I redownload one of those gay chat apps because I was bored . Needless to say horny as well, but that's just my entire being. Btw, when they tell you that your sex drive does down as you get older, they're a damn lie. I've never felt as sexually  driven as I am now. Ever.  Back ti the point, I was feeling all kind of things while trying to figure out what exactly I need to help myself. One experiment  was to just stop beating up in myself and not put sexuality on such a high pedestal.  I started  with thinking  that sex was special and reserved for when you meet that special someone and then you open up and then bam. Never been one of the casual sex scene. But my mind at the time was I am never going to find that someone so no use in being sexually frustrated waiting for somethin

Mountains

  It was an impulse thing. For weeks before my grand gesture of driving to North Carolina  I was having pretty much a mental break down. A very grim dentist appointment, loneliness , attachment  to things that could never be mine, weight gain, the pressure  of business,  taking care of an elderly  paRant. At one point I just stood in the middle of a room not know where to go literally  and figuratively . All of a sudden an opportunity  popped up for me to go and I did.  Anyone who knows me know I'm not an impulsive  person but I just had to do this. To clear my head, to refocus myself.  I can get into the details on the trip at a later time. I want with this entry to focus on a single aspect. The thoughts that came to me while driving through the great mountains of this United States and the feelings .  I looked out onto the greatness  of this land and the beauty  it possess and I thought of some things. Deep things. I have not done a 23 and me or an ansestory  dot com thing yet bu

Such a Lonely day & Its mine

 You know it has always been my philosophy to celebrate Valentine's Day. I celebrate it every year even though I've only been coupled on a Valentine's Day once in my life. Today was weird. As I work today there were a lot of couples and a lot of people singles that is buying different things for tomorrow. I don't know maybe it's just the whole virus and lack of any social interaction but I got kind of sad about it. Guess I'll be all right. Just a momentary lapse. Happy about Valentine's Day and the fact that it is a celebration of love. What I really want is for it to be a day of Hope for those without a partner. I'm still working hard on my goals. I'm trying to work out exactly how to get this Tommy's show together. Also working hard on financial stuff. It is a process. As you can see I'm at least updating my blog. I don't have much to say. But the point is just to get something out there. It sucks that that nasty orange cheese doodle wi