Skip to main content
Okay, so so much is on my mind that I can not post a regular blog. This is a very complex blog going in several different directions, but every direction is import in my life. So, allow Tommy the floor.

(Pulls up Soap Box)

Subject One: Politics

I want to say from the bottom of my heart how much I love Hillary Clinton. I've reviewed a few of my blogs from around 2004, and I've always maintain Hill in 2008. I'm still such a huge fan of my Hillary and I swear to you at anytime if she wish for me to be her intern, I'd get the job done and so much more. She took on a lot of things in her campaign, including the very outrageous stupidity of sexism. Sexism! Really, in 200's we are still on this shit. Never have I been more proud of people though for giving her a shot. Hillary is a very smart, very strong, and very capable person. She fights hard and she's on the path to which we all should be. She wants so much to take of the sick in this country. She fought for this well before she was first lady, senator, or presidential candidate. She is truly a remarkable person, and I'm never going to stop supporting her and her horny ass husband Billy Bob Clinton. So, that being said, I'm proud, as a feminist. And, yes, I will be supporting Mr. Obama this November, but my heart will always ALWAYS be with my Hill.

That being said, I love Governor Palin and I think it's an absolute shame that they are already trying to attack and tarnish this lady. I know, it's politics, but I just have such high hopes for any female in high positions and I see the sexism that is running rampant in this country... no, lets face it the world. I may be gay as a Football bat, but I know what true gifts from our lord women are. they are the backbone of everything. Life, love, liberty. Woman take on 100 times more than men, and they still look good doing it. I have nothing but respect and love for every single woman in every single country. I hope that one day it will truly be a place to be equal wither it be gay, women, or whatever. It's a dream that is still able to be obtained if we all just believe.

Subject Two : My Heart

Basically, I just have some free verse stuff to put out there. I don't expect you all to understand anything in this subject unless I've shared. So.....

My life. My life comes to you.
My hands are cold and when you are around they become warm.
I breathe.
I can breathe.
I feel your glance. is it me you see.
I turn. I see. It's you.
Oh, what is it you see my love. What is it?
Do you get me? Do you want to?
What keeps you away from me?
Stars?
Moons?
Circumstances?
I breathe in the air you do. I take comfort in that. When away from you, I look to the sky.
I take comfort in that. We see the same sky don't we?
We share so much, but have yet to share anything really.
Are you what I've seeked all these years?
Can I be what you have seeked my love?
You smile. Ooo how your smile does things to me. I quiver just at the memory of such a warm and shy smile.
I smile back.
You turn away. Is this what you fear.
There's something between us my love.
What is it?
Neither of us know my love. But it's strong.
Your background can't justify the way we connect. Nor can mine.
We know to enter into our desires would cause great dismay.
Is this what keeps us apart?
Is this what keeps our shells closed.
What is this?
We touch. A touch that was for a second.
But what happened.
It took me days to comprehend it.
The touch.
A Touch.
Touching.
As I quiver again with the sheer joy of the touch, I feel my fluids building.
I remember the touch.
The Touch.
A Touch.
The blood rushes to that part of me.
It grows.
I can not stop it my love.
My love, is this shared only by myself.
Do you recall the touch?
Did the touch cause pleasure as it resounds through your head my love?
Do you wish to touch again?
Never to consider the outside world.
To Touch.
A Touch.
The Touch.
I melt, love ,to orgasmic pleasure
The fluids release.
My love, do they release for you as well.
Is this ours to share.
When we meet again, will the process start over.
Over Again.
Over.
With My life, my life comes to you.


END! Thomas Williams


Yeah, there's so much to explain, but I can't right now. I will soon, hopefully. Well, for now, I will call it a day and I will promise to post another blog within the week. I have many things on my mind and wish to tell all.

In Other News
- I love you
- I got another job part time. Yay. It's fun work in the mall at chick-fil-a. It's so much fun there. I work with excellent people and the customers are all sexy. Loves it.
- I love Amanda Jo.
- I love my Val.
- I just totally love all my friends.
- Continue on to love, life, and happiness.

(Hops off Soap Box and takes a bowl)

Popular posts from this blog

Romantic Life

 Let's back track to my trip to North Carolina.  After nearly loosing my entire self I set out to discover and do something different. I was so tired and so alone. While down in North Carolina  I redownload one of those gay chat apps because I was bored . Needless to say horny as well, but that's just my entire being. Btw, when they tell you that your sex drive does down as you get older, they're a damn lie. I've never felt as sexually  driven as I am now. Ever.  Back ti the point, I was feeling all kind of things while trying to figure out what exactly I need to help myself. One experiment  was to just stop beating up in myself and not put sexuality on such a high pedestal.  I started  with thinking  that sex was special and reserved for when you meet that special someone and then you open up and then bam. Never been one of the casual sex scene. But my mind at the time was I am never going to find that someone so no use in being sexually frustrated waiting for somethin

Mountains

  It was an impulse thing. For weeks before my grand gesture of driving to North Carolina  I was having pretty much a mental break down. A very grim dentist appointment, loneliness , attachment  to things that could never be mine, weight gain, the pressure  of business,  taking care of an elderly  paRant. At one point I just stood in the middle of a room not know where to go literally  and figuratively . All of a sudden an opportunity  popped up for me to go and I did.  Anyone who knows me know I'm not an impulsive  person but I just had to do this. To clear my head, to refocus myself.  I can get into the details on the trip at a later time. I want with this entry to focus on a single aspect. The thoughts that came to me while driving through the great mountains of this United States and the feelings .  I looked out onto the greatness  of this land and the beauty  it possess and I thought of some things. Deep things. I have not done a 23 and me or an ansestory  dot com thing yet bu

Such a Lonely day & Its mine

 You know it has always been my philosophy to celebrate Valentine's Day. I celebrate it every year even though I've only been coupled on a Valentine's Day once in my life. Today was weird. As I work today there were a lot of couples and a lot of people singles that is buying different things for tomorrow. I don't know maybe it's just the whole virus and lack of any social interaction but I got kind of sad about it. Guess I'll be all right. Just a momentary lapse. Happy about Valentine's Day and the fact that it is a celebration of love. What I really want is for it to be a day of Hope for those without a partner. I'm still working hard on my goals. I'm trying to work out exactly how to get this Tommy's show together. Also working hard on financial stuff. It is a process. As you can see I'm at least updating my blog. I don't have much to say. But the point is just to get something out there. It sucks that that nasty orange cheese doodle wi