Skip to main content
Well, okay, so much has happened in such a little time that I am going to try to clear up a lot of stuff and hopefully get enough of my own update in this damn thing।

Okay, to answer questions on the last post that I posted, that was a guy that was killed while riding a motorcycle. It was when we were getting onto the high way to go to Georgia. I saw the accident and pulled over quickly to try to help anyway that I could. it was horrible. It was just a very "in your face" thing and realization as I was going on the trip. I was driving and I had the life of my mother, sister, and niece in my hands. I had to make sure that they were okay getting there, and I did. It was a very tragic thing to see just when I am entering the highway to drive all of those miles, but I think it made me more cautious while driving down there. Peace be with Stephen Dowlings family. I wish I could have done more to try to save him.

Okay, what other questions have I been asked a lot of. Well, I did have a BF. Yes. But yeah, it wasn't a real thing. It was just a few dates and then, it was like "We're not clicking" It was awesome though. I finally dated someone from church, which was a big improvement from the bar, or from probation meetings. LOL. You know how I do it. I love it so much. But, I have hope that it's now moving towards the real guy whom I will spend the rest of my life with.

So, I'm not sure how to do a blog right now. I'm filled with too much information. I'm very forgetful today as well.

Let me take a moment to say how much I do enjoy when my friends call me intoxicated. lol. I'm not mentioning any names (VAL. SHE'S #1 ON MY TOP FRIENDS). Opps, oh well. She called me so intoxicated Friday night that I just had to go out and do something Saturday, and I did. I meet up with Dan and Jordan and we went to my friends, Brian and Katrina, house. They were having a nice little get together and game night. Well, you know the first thing I did was get into the alcohol. lol. I'm really not a drunk. i just play one on TV. So, it was great. I had such a great time. The party lasted a while and we were the first to arrive and the last to leave AT 6:30 IN THE FLIPPING MORNING. lol. Yeah, it was awesome. We were drinking and playing games.. One of which was poker and I lost. I will so blame it on the booze.. lol But, near the end of the party when most people had left, we played a party reveal game where you answer questions about yourself and how others would think. I totally forgot the name of the game. Any ways, but the end of it all, I was labeled an Alcoholic, slutty, mean, money hungry, old man doing, inheritance want, raciest, lumberjack, prostitute. lol. So, I don't think I will be playing that game anymore.

Maybe the issue is that I am way to honest about everything that I do. Yeah. If only I could clearly state all that I do in my blog. Sometimes I look at myself as a big contradiction. That's just a whole can of worms I wish not to open today. maybe later.

Well, since I'm taking public transportation lately, I've been doing so much reading and I feel so smart. but, on the other hand, I think it has harmed my ability to actually write. I can start up a novel or a play or a short story, but I can't finish it. I don't know why. Chronic writers block is all I can come up with. I get so inspired to write with all the things I see and the people I meet, but in the end it breaks down and I can not complete a thought. Even though I usually outline what I'm going to write in the beginning of a project. I think I need to focus on it a bit more. It's hard. But Reading other people's writings is no problem for me. I've also noticed that my blogs are not what they used to be. i guess I must say sorry for that to you all. I was reviewing a lot of my other blogs from previous years and I was like "OOOo, wow" but now they are just so scrambled. So honestly, sorry. But I'm trying here.

Let's see, what am I missing. LOL. Did I tell you people I'm gay? Ooo, well, I am. yeah. I've been reinforced into gaydom. I'm extremely horny all the time and I haven't any release.But it's okay, my soul mate is SLOWLY making his way to me. And he's going to come in and whisk me away one day before I'm dead. If Not, Amanda Jo owes me money. So does Brandine who say " Thomas it will happen. It always happens when you are not even thinking about it" I guess my problem is I'm always thinking about it. I'm not to the point of desperation, but damn, come with it. So many of my friends are all like "I'm so confused why you are not coupled up" Yeah, ditto. I'm such a nice guy, but I can be a firecracker. lol. I'm so interesting and so sexy. LMAO. OK, yeah, I've too much confidence today.

Ok, I'm getting drained so quickly. I will blog sooner than what I've been bloging. maybe later this week. No, lets make it for sure later this week! If I don't, you all can punch me in the face! I will try to get some structure back into my blogging. It was great when I had structure to it all.


I love you all. Hey, since I know I missed so much, here are some random facts that are rather important facts about me.

- My Brother Will is in Jail
- I lost 3 pounds Finally
- My niece now lives in Georgia!
- I need a job (An actual employment. Not a blowjob)
- You should add me as a friend on myspace and join my mobsters because I'm a dork
- I feel so bad for Andy Dick. Why isn't anyone praying for him like they did Bratney Spears
- I love my friends so much.

Popular posts from this blog

Romantic Life

 Let's back track to my trip to North Carolina.  After nearly loosing my entire self I set out to discover and do something different. I was so tired and so alone. While down in North Carolina  I redownload one of those gay chat apps because I was bored . Needless to say horny as well, but that's just my entire being. Btw, when they tell you that your sex drive does down as you get older, they're a damn lie. I've never felt as sexually  driven as I am now. Ever.  Back ti the point, I was feeling all kind of things while trying to figure out what exactly I need to help myself. One experiment  was to just stop beating up in myself and not put sexuality on such a high pedestal.  I started  with thinking  that sex was special and reserved for when you meet that special someone and then you open up and then bam. Never been one of the casual sex scene. But my mind at the time was I am never going to find that someone so no use in being sexually frustrated waiting for somethin

Mountains

  It was an impulse thing. For weeks before my grand gesture of driving to North Carolina  I was having pretty much a mental break down. A very grim dentist appointment, loneliness , attachment  to things that could never be mine, weight gain, the pressure  of business,  taking care of an elderly  paRant. At one point I just stood in the middle of a room not know where to go literally  and figuratively . All of a sudden an opportunity  popped up for me to go and I did.  Anyone who knows me know I'm not an impulsive  person but I just had to do this. To clear my head, to refocus myself.  I can get into the details on the trip at a later time. I want with this entry to focus on a single aspect. The thoughts that came to me while driving through the great mountains of this United States and the feelings .  I looked out onto the greatness  of this land and the beauty  it possess and I thought of some things. Deep things. I have not done a 23 and me or an ansestory  dot com thing yet bu

Such a Lonely day & Its mine

 You know it has always been my philosophy to celebrate Valentine's Day. I celebrate it every year even though I've only been coupled on a Valentine's Day once in my life. Today was weird. As I work today there were a lot of couples and a lot of people singles that is buying different things for tomorrow. I don't know maybe it's just the whole virus and lack of any social interaction but I got kind of sad about it. Guess I'll be all right. Just a momentary lapse. Happy about Valentine's Day and the fact that it is a celebration of love. What I really want is for it to be a day of Hope for those without a partner. I'm still working hard on my goals. I'm trying to work out exactly how to get this Tommy's show together. Also working hard on financial stuff. It is a process. As you can see I'm at least updating my blog. I don't have much to say. But the point is just to get something out there. It sucks that that nasty orange cheese doodle wi