Skip to main content
Hello Folks! OMG, I can't believe this weather we are having in Indianapolis! It's totally mild, a little damp with highs in the mid to upper 50's and it's the end of January!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's totally cool.
Okay, I was thinking today that I want a baby. lol. I know it's not something people just think about, but I just feel like I want to be a dad right now, but then I got to thinking about the commitment I would have to have to the child, and I quickly dismissed that Ideal. I mean, I want children, but not right now. I'm perfectly happy being Uncle Tommy right now. 3 nieces, 1 nephew, 1 greatgrand Neice and 1 great grand nephew on the way. LOL. all this before I even turn 21. My mom had me way too late. My siter is 30 and my older brother is 39.
Anyways, I'm feeling really good about myself and my life right nw. I just don't know why. I've been on this high, if you will, for about a month now. I mean, nothing has changed. I dunno. Maybe it's just gas. LOL.
OMG, I couldn't go outside today for any reason because some sort of bug bit me right on the lip and it looks as if it's herpi's or warts or something nasty, and I can't be seen with it in public. Uh oh, Judge Judy is on. I gotta go now.
In other News
OMG, Latin People are so hot.
I totally miss Rosie
Britney Spears is so cool.
My sister loves the earth, unlike me because I'm a "lazy fat republican" which I am not!

Popular posts from this blog

Self Esteem -- the other white meat Current mood: nostalgic Category: Life Issues with my self perception have been around since I was a kid. And I try to overcompensate for it when I'm hving my good life days, but when it comes crashing down, so does my self esteem. Quite recently, I entered into a situation that I'm not very proud of. It's an extention on my act of trapping a friend. Different guy now, and a different trap. Meet Kenny. A very smart guy with opinions out the ass. Not literally of course. He's a republican but yet he's centerlized. He sings, he thinks, and yes he's a heart stealer. I noticed I was falling for him within a week. And within that week, things progressed raher quickly for me. He calls it rebound. I call it knowing a good thing when I see it. He has always, from the beginning, told me that he would end up hurting me. And, yes, he did. But it wasn't his fault. It wasn't hi fault at all. Kenny is straight. And ...
Okay, cursor, enough with the blinking. I will type now!!!! Geez. Hello everyone. Welcome to my blog, and double welcome to my Annual Thank Yous. I'll start with a quick update. I'm sleeping better now. I had a chance to hear some stories of Mike and stories of Dannon that I hadn't ever heard. It was nice to reflect and to be around people who knew them a lot longer than I had. It's so nice to hear the impact people have on other's lives in such positive way. I find such comfort in that. I'm restarting this year. I was thinking how much I hated 2010. But then, I think on it in this way. it was the last year that I was able to spend with Mike and the only year I was able to know Dannon so I can't hate or dismiss it. It holds cherished memories and I will give it at least that respect. As I move on with the New Year, I won't forget the many many lessons I learned, and the friends that will not be traveling through 2011 with me in the physica...