Not feeling Bloggy, but I must Current mood: bummed Category: Goals, Plans, Hopes Okay, i'm in no mood to post a blog. But why? I don't know. I've nothing to say really, but I will force a blog since it's been weeks. Goals Update: So, I figured I would Update on the current situations with the resolutions I made. I will do this every month to make sure I'm still holding myself accountable for them. I'll repost the goals and the current situation. 1. Of course last year I wanted to not gain any weight, and then secretly I resolved to loose 20 pounds. So, this year, up front, I want to loose 30 pounds by December 30 2009. ( Update) Well, as I stated before I took a little break. In the month of January I gained 4 pounds . it's alright, I'm back on it now. 2. I resolve to limit my potty mouth. Since I'm seen as a leader at church, Pastor Jeff pointed out that the reputation of the church can be reflected in the things I do. So, my major this is my potty...