Skip to main content
You people suck. I'm sorry I can't be some loser that speaks slang or some slut who gives it up for a nickle. I went to the mall while I was in Vermont with a few friends of mine, and people come up and start mocking us because we were in a Gap store. They go, "Hey, are you people like totally clueless? " That was so stupid. I mean, so what if I would rather buy expensive clothes and would rather act better than. Maybe cause I feel as if I am better than. Then, it's naturally asumed that since I'm preppy and I'm a guy that I'm gay. Ughh,. Why can't people just get a life of their own and stop being so involved with me.

Popular posts from this blog

Okay, cursor, enough with the blinking. I will type now!!!! Geez. Hello everyone. Welcome to my blog, and double welcome to my Annual Thank Yous. I'll start with a quick update. I'm sleeping better now. I had a chance to hear some stories of Mike and stories of Dannon that I hadn't ever heard. It was nice to reflect and to be around people who knew them a lot longer than I had. It's so nice to hear the impact people have on other's lives in such positive way. I find such comfort in that. I'm restarting this year. I was thinking how much I hated 2010. But then, I think on it in this way. it was the last year that I was able to spend with Mike and the only year I was able to know Dannon so I can't hate or dismiss it. It holds cherished memories and I will give it at least that respect. As I move on with the New Year, I won't forget the many many lessons I learned, and the friends that will not be traveling through 2011 with me in the physica...
OMG, what's happening to me? I've been very very emotional the past three days You would think that since I'm a psychology major, I would know what's wrong with me. I've been lashing out at Cory a lot too. I think it's the fustration of him always saying he's leaving his girlfriend, but whenever i see her, they are together. And my life sucks and I do want to die, seriously. Ugh! I'm not saying I'm going to kill myself, but if something were to happen to me, I would not fight death. Someone rob me, I'll fight them even if they have a gun. I'm just so sick of everyone in this stupid world. I know I'm a good person. I know I'm worthy of everything. But everyone in this world is ........ Ugh. Let me leave. Goodnight.