Skip to main content
Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh to everyone! I drive around with Rob and we were talking like usual. His wife's a bitch, my life's a bitch. And I mention something about this woman we say. I was like, hey baby, and then I got angry when she didn't respond and drove away. Then I said " I get mad when I don't get what I want" and then he says, being the stupid man that he and all men are, "Well, you must get mad a lot" and I was like into rage because, gezzzz, that's such a bad thing to say at the point of my life that of which I am in right now. Am I over using the words? So, I don't know if I'm mad at Rob or not.
Rosie, on the other hand continues to be my stone. She's so good to me. She sent me this poem that I sent to her a long time ago because yesterday I mentioned that I was feeling that I had grown cold inside and feelingless, and she found the poem I sent her just to point out that I do have feelings and I felt it was totally sweet. See, that's what a real best friend is all about.
Cheryl dumped Jimmy and now she's going out with this guy named Ricky. She goes thru men like shirts, but please don't tell her I said that. She's totally weird acting around me now. It's like, she shut 90% of herself off from me, and I don''t know why.
Fuck me!!!! OMG, I forgot Brit's new movie is out. I've been so busy I forgot to go see it. Well, guess I'll have to get up tomorrow!
Well, I'm off to bed since I need to get up tomorrow to see the movie. Bi bi peeps.

In Other News
Booger is comming back from his week vacation with my Mom Tomorrow
Will is Gay
Silvia is Bi
I smell like Cheese Nips
Andrew H. I hope you choke on a fat cock.


Popular posts from this blog

Okay, cursor, enough with the blinking. I will type now!!!! Geez. Hello everyone. Welcome to my blog, and double welcome to my Annual Thank Yous. I'll start with a quick update. I'm sleeping better now. I had a chance to hear some stories of Mike and stories of Dannon that I hadn't ever heard. It was nice to reflect and to be around people who knew them a lot longer than I had. It's so nice to hear the impact people have on other's lives in such positive way. I find such comfort in that. I'm restarting this year. I was thinking how much I hated 2010. But then, I think on it in this way. it was the last year that I was able to spend with Mike and the only year I was able to know Dannon so I can't hate or dismiss it. It holds cherished memories and I will give it at least that respect. As I move on with the New Year, I won't forget the many many lessons I learned, and the friends that will not be traveling through 2011 with me in the physica...
OMG, what's happening to me? I've been very very emotional the past three days You would think that since I'm a psychology major, I would know what's wrong with me. I've been lashing out at Cory a lot too. I think it's the fustration of him always saying he's leaving his girlfriend, but whenever i see her, they are together. And my life sucks and I do want to die, seriously. Ugh! I'm not saying I'm going to kill myself, but if something were to happen to me, I would not fight death. Someone rob me, I'll fight them even if they have a gun. I'm just so sick of everyone in this stupid world. I know I'm a good person. I know I'm worthy of everything. But everyone in this world is ........ Ugh. Let me leave. Goodnight.
Feeling Sad Hearing Jet- Look what we've Done Short Ooooo, look what you've done. You've made a fool of everyone. Oh well, it seems like such fun until you loose what you have have won. JUST DEPRESSION: Kevin wants me to quit my job. What can I say? Um, doesn't help that I started PMS'ing yesterday. I can think straight. I haven't anyone to turn to right now. My friends are away. Somehow I'm to wake up tomorrow and watch my best friend get married while I am so alone. While I'm so sad. While, I'm nothing but mush. And all day tomorrow I will have to keep that stupid smile on my face which draws me seconds closer to suicide. I'm sick. I'm tired. I barly have energy to get out of bed. I'm thinking selffishly. I've not lost myself, I've just made sure I can never be found for this depression is deeper, stronger, and more endurring than any of it's predesesors. To my lord I turn, to no avail, to my friends I tur...