Skip to main content
OMG, people, do youknow how annoying my family can be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 My brother Chris, and Will and my cousins from Wisconsin are down for a visit. It's nice to see my brothers and all, but OMG, the rest need to pack there crap and ship out!!!!!! Geez. They are the most stuck up judgemental persons I have ever meet in my entire life. UGHHHHHHHHHHHH! Anyways!
I have found out that I am very attracted to Asian people. I'm going thru MPMS right now, so my thoughts aren't flowing easily right now.
Rosie made me cry yesterday, but I don't feel lik getting into that right now. I'm going thru another bout of depression and it totally sucks. An old friend of mine, Bryan, is stopping in town from Up state Indiana and he wants to do Brunch so I'll be doing that tomorrow. We most likely will go see not another teen movie as well as do brunch. Then, after that, I'll be going home to deal with my annoying cousins. Chrs, Will, "L" and I will be going shopping later this week to get my mother something nice. We are thinking about getting a family of all her kids together. She would love that. Will lost a lot of weight since the last time I seen him and Chris looks just the same.
Anyways, this online guy, Johnny, is a new friend of mine. Yeah, like I need another friend. But he's great. He's a bi guy and I've already seen his $#!@#$. lol. He sent me a picture of it. I was like, "Whoa. 3rd base already" But, there is so much more to him than that. He's a very nice person and I'm going to love getting to know him. He lives in California. I want to go there some day. But, I want to go to New Jersey to be with Rosie as well. But, she tells me that Dan has made plans to come visit her! Yeah, but I should understand! I know I don't amount to crap with her or anyone that I have ever loved. God, I'm so down. I gotta go.

Popular posts from this blog

Okay, cursor, enough with the blinking. I will type now!!!! Geez. Hello everyone. Welcome to my blog, and double welcome to my Annual Thank Yous. I'll start with a quick update. I'm sleeping better now. I had a chance to hear some stories of Mike and stories of Dannon that I hadn't ever heard. It was nice to reflect and to be around people who knew them a lot longer than I had. It's so nice to hear the impact people have on other's lives in such positive way. I find such comfort in that. I'm restarting this year. I was thinking how much I hated 2010. But then, I think on it in this way. it was the last year that I was able to spend with Mike and the only year I was able to know Dannon so I can't hate or dismiss it. It holds cherished memories and I will give it at least that respect. As I move on with the New Year, I won't forget the many many lessons I learned, and the friends that will not be traveling through 2011 with me in the physica...
OMG, what's happening to me? I've been very very emotional the past three days You would think that since I'm a psychology major, I would know what's wrong with me. I've been lashing out at Cory a lot too. I think it's the fustration of him always saying he's leaving his girlfriend, but whenever i see her, they are together. And my life sucks and I do want to die, seriously. Ugh! I'm not saying I'm going to kill myself, but if something were to happen to me, I would not fight death. Someone rob me, I'll fight them even if they have a gun. I'm just so sick of everyone in this stupid world. I know I'm a good person. I know I'm worthy of everything. But everyone in this world is ........ Ugh. Let me leave. Goodnight.
Feeling Sad Hearing Jet- Look what we've Done Short Ooooo, look what you've done. You've made a fool of everyone. Oh well, it seems like such fun until you loose what you have have won. JUST DEPRESSION: Kevin wants me to quit my job. What can I say? Um, doesn't help that I started PMS'ing yesterday. I can think straight. I haven't anyone to turn to right now. My friends are away. Somehow I'm to wake up tomorrow and watch my best friend get married while I am so alone. While I'm so sad. While, I'm nothing but mush. And all day tomorrow I will have to keep that stupid smile on my face which draws me seconds closer to suicide. I'm sick. I'm tired. I barly have energy to get out of bed. I'm thinking selffishly. I've not lost myself, I've just made sure I can never be found for this depression is deeper, stronger, and more endurring than any of it's predesesors. To my lord I turn, to no avail, to my friends I tur...