Skip to main content
Hello and happy holidays. I love you all. Well, all except you Amy. Anyways, here's news from our partners at WTOM in Indianapolis. Mr. DiMera is now a citrus blonde. Yahoo. When reached for comment, Tommy gave the following statement. "... I just love it. I just love changing my hair at least 5 times a year. It looks cool and my best friend Michael had nothing but good things to say about it. Cheryl, on the other hand, laughed at me when she seen I wasn't strawberry blonde anymore" We'll keep you up to date on that story as more information becomes availible.
Okay, let me stop that news report crap. Anyways, people keep telling me that I'm trying to be Vitimin C, the singer, and I tell them, no. Let me get off the hair subject for a while. My grandmother (Well, really my ex-step grandmother-in-law) was put in the hospital wendsday and I just found out today. It totally sucks. No one tells me what happened and what seems to be the problem either. They don't know this, but I found out what room she is in and I'm going to see her tomorrow. She'll tell me what's wrong. She doesn't hold back with me. I've been really worried about why she's in the hospital though.
I found out yesterday that my ex girlfriend, Amanda, with whom I spent all my high school years with off and on is getting married!!!!!!!!! Ugh! :I mean, yay. We parted ways after graduation.But, I come to find out she's moved on. It kinda hurt to find out she's really getting married, but I am happy for her. Well, sorta. She's just engaged now though, but she's told me she won't be getting married until she finished college in three years. So, I have time to wear her down. Just kidding. I do need to find someone though. I would go out with Rosie but:
1 She's too young (15) I'm 18
2. She's in love with this dork named Dan
3. She's bugging me right now.
4. Her dad's a dick
5. Her sister would be chasing after me.
6. I would make her head expload.
This week's theme was Masturbation with all my friends. I can't mention who, but I've had three interesting conversations with three of my friends about masturbaition. 2 girls and a boy. 2 girls, a guy, and a masturbation topic. God, I'm totally lame. I should get going, though I have much more to say. I'll finish up tomorrow when I get back from shopping. Buh bye. Kisses to all and to all a good night.

Popular posts from this blog

Okay, cursor, enough with the blinking. I will type now!!!! Geez. Hello everyone. Welcome to my blog, and double welcome to my Annual Thank Yous. I'll start with a quick update. I'm sleeping better now. I had a chance to hear some stories of Mike and stories of Dannon that I hadn't ever heard. It was nice to reflect and to be around people who knew them a lot longer than I had. It's so nice to hear the impact people have on other's lives in such positive way. I find such comfort in that. I'm restarting this year. I was thinking how much I hated 2010. But then, I think on it in this way. it was the last year that I was able to spend with Mike and the only year I was able to know Dannon so I can't hate or dismiss it. It holds cherished memories and I will give it at least that respect. As I move on with the New Year, I won't forget the many many lessons I learned, and the friends that will not be traveling through 2011 with me in the physica...
OMG, what's happening to me? I've been very very emotional the past three days You would think that since I'm a psychology major, I would know what's wrong with me. I've been lashing out at Cory a lot too. I think it's the fustration of him always saying he's leaving his girlfriend, but whenever i see her, they are together. And my life sucks and I do want to die, seriously. Ugh! I'm not saying I'm going to kill myself, but if something were to happen to me, I would not fight death. Someone rob me, I'll fight them even if they have a gun. I'm just so sick of everyone in this stupid world. I know I'm a good person. I know I'm worthy of everything. But everyone in this world is ........ Ugh. Let me leave. Goodnight.