Skip to main content

How I am Feeling

 You know that episode  of Buffy. Anya's  debuted. When Giles  get her amulet and about to destroy it. Then she says "you fool what makes you think the other universe  Is better than this one?" Then he says " it has to be" then smashed the amulet  bringing  them to the other realitythis reality is not what it's supposed to be. 


I use abstract  things to explain how I feel because honestly  a word has not been invented for how I feel. I do not like living in this reality. People being killed as if they do not matter, kids and families  being put in cages and separated as if they dont matter, women the beautiful bringers of the future generations being dogged out and treated as they dont matter. What is this reality? What have we become?  Can the good in this reality overcome  the evil? I've always been enthusiastic  in saying yes. But as you grow older and you keep fighting the same battles and your armor is weak, you start to question if it can truly  happen. You're tired. Especially  when you are empathetic  and feel the hurt and pain of all others . Even those that are not " you and yours". Its enough to hurt for  my black community, my lgbtq community . But also to hurt Just as much if not more for woman, and poor, and latino, and children, and imprisoned people,  mentally  challenged people, addicts, and the list goes on so long. I feel them. Their scars are my scars. These open wounds though bleed so profusely.

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling Sad Hearing Jet- Look what we've Done Short Ooooo, look what you've done. You've made a fool of everyone. Oh well, it seems like such fun until you loose what you have have won. JUST DEPRESSION: Kevin wants me to quit my job. What can I say? Um, doesn't help that I started PMS'ing yesterday. I can think straight. I haven't anyone to turn to right now. My friends are away. Somehow I'm to wake up tomorrow and watch my best friend get married while I am so alone. While I'm so sad. While, I'm nothing but mush. And all day tomorrow I will have to keep that stupid smile on my face which draws me seconds closer to suicide. I'm sick. I'm tired. I barly have energy to get out of bed. I'm thinking selffishly. I've not lost myself, I've just made sure I can never be found for this depression is deeper, stronger, and more endurring than any of it's predesesors. To my lord I turn, to no avail, to my friends I tur...
Okay, cursor, enough with the blinking. I will type now!!!! Geez. Hello everyone. Welcome to my blog, and double welcome to my Annual Thank Yous. I'll start with a quick update. I'm sleeping better now. I had a chance to hear some stories of Mike and stories of Dannon that I hadn't ever heard. It was nice to reflect and to be around people who knew them a lot longer than I had. It's so nice to hear the impact people have on other's lives in such positive way. I find such comfort in that. I'm restarting this year. I was thinking how much I hated 2010. But then, I think on it in this way. it was the last year that I was able to spend with Mike and the only year I was able to know Dannon so I can't hate or dismiss it. It holds cherished memories and I will give it at least that respect. As I move on with the New Year, I won't forget the many many lessons I learned, and the friends that will not be traveling through 2011 with me in the physica...