Skip to main content
Feeling Angry Hearing Just Finished watching US Open
Horny and Pissed!
Well, a quick entry here.
Pissed off. My girlfriend, Jennifer Capriati just lost to some russian blonde hoochie in the semi final match. UGH!!!! Such an exhausting match.
Well, Tommy has been such a whore recently..
WHAT?!?!?! WHO SAID THAT. I have not been such a whore. I've just been a little more flirty than usuall. LOL. I guess it's the weight lost ( Yeah, 10 more pounds Yahoo) Trouble is, I don't speak spanish! Ugh. There's this sooooooo totally nice guy and he doesn't speak much english. I mean, I feel him and I belong together, but like always,something stands in the way. I was thinking of telling one of his family members who speak english to tell him I wish to give him a blowjob, but I don't think that would go over too well. LOL. But the look he gives me, I know he wants me. (crying) Why must there obsticles to get some.
Well, Shawna and I went looking for wedding attire the other day. She wants to wear a hoochie momma dress to her wedding. I;m trying hard to talk her out of it.
Dan will be moving in with us at the end of the month because his parents are kicking him out. He's over here all the time anyways. So, that's going to be advanturous. LOL. More oppurtunity to leer him into my bed. I'm totally kidding. He says it's temporary so I don't know how long he'll be here. My mom likes him, so it cant be too bad. I think my mom wants him as well.
Well, sorry, this is a quicky. Take care my loves, and someone please come teach me spanish so I can get laid.
Love ya Andrew, Kerra, Jhoeny, Dan, Shawna, Mike, Jeff, Antonio (mmmmmmm), Jodi, Kevin, Chris, Chris, Chris, (I know too many chris) , Leslie, Sherrie, Hupreet. The rest of you, yadda. Written by thomasdimera

Popular posts from this blog

Self Esteem -- the other white meat Current mood: nostalgic Category: Life Issues with my self perception have been around since I was a kid. And I try to overcompensate for it when I'm hving my good life days, but when it comes crashing down, so does my self esteem. Quite recently, I entered into a situation that I'm not very proud of. It's an extention on my act of trapping a friend. Different guy now, and a different trap. Meet Kenny. A very smart guy with opinions out the ass. Not literally of course. He's a republican but yet he's centerlized. He sings, he thinks, and yes he's a heart stealer. I noticed I was falling for him within a week. And within that week, things progressed raher quickly for me. He calls it rebound. I call it knowing a good thing when I see it. He has always, from the beginning, told me that he would end up hurting me. And, yes, he did. But it wasn't his fault. It wasn't hi fault at all. Kenny is straight. And ...
Not feeling Bloggy, but I must Current mood: bummed Category: Goals, Plans, Hopes Okay, i'm in no mood to post a blog. But why? I don't know. I've nothing to say really, but I will force a blog since it's been weeks. Goals Update: So, I figured I would Update on the current situations with the resolutions I made. I will do this every month to make sure I'm still holding myself accountable for them. I'll repost the goals and the current situation. 1. Of course last year I wanted to not gain any weight, and then secretly I resolved to loose 20 pounds. So, this year, up front, I want to loose 30 pounds by December 30 2009. ( Update) Well, as I stated before I took a little break. In the month of January I gained 4 pounds . it's alright, I'm back on it now. 2. I resolve to limit my potty mouth. Since I'm seen as a leader at church, Pastor Jeff pointed out that the reputation of the church can be reflected in the things I do. So, my major this is my potty...