Skip to main content
OMG, it's been about two months. I'm so sorry people. I know you are all waiting, salivating, and wondering what has been going on in the life of Tommy. lol. Well, the reason why I haven't updated in a while is because I started school,. Yes, I'm officially a college student. Wahoo! I'm now double majoring in Mathematical Secondary Education and Psychology. Wow, I sound smart. Well, actually I've been going thru this somewhat of a self discovery thing. I'm actually smarter than I thought I was. Though I'm no Einstein, I do feel I have potential. Well, being a "preppy little bitch" has helped me out with the self esteem thing.

OMG, I was so upset to day. I hit a puppy dog. :'( He was running accross the street and I was going about 40 and I tried really hard to stop but I heard a thump. There were cars behind me and it was a two lane street, but I still hopped out and I was crying because nothing like this had ever happened to me, and I saw him sitting there. At first he was like in a daze and I started petting him. Then, he looked up like he was crying too then he ran away. I was happy he was alive, but I was still crying. I had to pull over and just let out a cry. (sigh) I'm such a queer, I know, but he was a cute little puppy dog and I felt so damn bad.

Well, happier news. Andrew and I have been mean to each other, and now really nice to each other. I had this "thing" with one of his friends, Cole. It was stupid actually. I just went into a chat room and started talking to this guy and all of a sudden we were talking everyday. I got his cell phone number and stuff and we were talking about meeting when I come to San Antonio next month and all that jazz. Then Andrew, being the sweet, but dumb guy that he is decides to coop an agttitude about Cole and I. But, in the long run things didn't work out with Cole and I because I am a Thesbian and I dress like a woman in some acts that I do on fridays and he thinks that I'm a drag queen, which I am not. I don't prance around in a dress all the time. Anyone who knows me in real life know that I'm far from a queen. Nothing wrong with queens, just that it's not me. But, anywho. I'm glad I didn't end up with a person like him. Being that his a homophobic of sorts. So, anyways, Andrew and I are like buddies again. He has a boyfriend (Omar) and I will have one soon (Cory)
Oh yes, Cory!!!!1 (the biggest sigh and love eyes ever) Cory is not only a co-worker, but also a school mate. At first I didn't think he was at all attractive, but I've gotten to know him better and I'm like totally falling in love (Sigh) But like always, there are obsticles. Like that fact that he has a girlfriend. lol. Geez. But he has hinted that not only is he going to be breaking up with her soon, but that he wants me. You know, the staying after school or work just to talk to me about how horrible she is and how great I am. The hint hint shit that I hate. But, you know what, with him, I can put up with it. I so need this. I just want something to go right for once.

OMG, how much did I write? Okay, there's more to say, but I must leave in sweet miseri. I will update later. I swear it.

In Other News
I so need to clean my room.
My mom is the best.
Andrew, I so love you. I sent you something else in the mail.
Me so sorry little puppy.
Bridgett, I'll be Up at 9 so we can go do that.
OMG, Buffy still rules the world!

Popular posts from this blog

Okay, cursor, enough with the blinking. I will type now!!!! Geez. Hello everyone. Welcome to my blog, and double welcome to my Annual Thank Yous. I'll start with a quick update. I'm sleeping better now. I had a chance to hear some stories of Mike and stories of Dannon that I hadn't ever heard. It was nice to reflect and to be around people who knew them a lot longer than I had. It's so nice to hear the impact people have on other's lives in such positive way. I find such comfort in that. I'm restarting this year. I was thinking how much I hated 2010. But then, I think on it in this way. it was the last year that I was able to spend with Mike and the only year I was able to know Dannon so I can't hate or dismiss it. It holds cherished memories and I will give it at least that respect. As I move on with the New Year, I won't forget the many many lessons I learned, and the friends that will not be traveling through 2011 with me in the physica...
OMG, what's happening to me? I've been very very emotional the past three days You would think that since I'm a psychology major, I would know what's wrong with me. I've been lashing out at Cory a lot too. I think it's the fustration of him always saying he's leaving his girlfriend, but whenever i see her, they are together. And my life sucks and I do want to die, seriously. Ugh! I'm not saying I'm going to kill myself, but if something were to happen to me, I would not fight death. Someone rob me, I'll fight them even if they have a gun. I'm just so sick of everyone in this stupid world. I know I'm a good person. I know I'm worthy of everything. But everyone in this world is ........ Ugh. Let me leave. Goodnight.