Lives were taken in an instant. Our sense of security lost in seconds. This is just a small percentage of the words that are shouting in my head about the tragic events of September 11th, 2001. By now, we all know what happened. I am deeply saden by the events that took place. It makes this little diary thing seem so silly and not worth the effort. I felt that what I say here was absoulet. My ranting and raving about what I like and what I don't like seems almost pathetic compare to the emotions of lots and lots of people at these trying times. But then I started to remeber what all my friends taught me. That is the love of yourself. It's what has kept me going for so long. I feel this "blog" is a way to put a piece of myself out there for other to see. I feel that everything I do is a part of me, therefore everything I do is something worth while. So, eventhough I'm going to continue to do my blog and rant and rave about the small things in my life, just know that I'm not blowing this situation off. I'm just not letting the terriorist win. My thoughts and prays are with everyone.
5:29:26 AM EST Feeling Worried Hearing The Morning News
Elect John Kerry
The Day is upon us! The election is the biggest and most important in ones life time.
I've done my research on all the canidates for President, and ALL the local offices and issues. I'm voting got 7 democrats, 2 republicans, and 1 libertarian this time. But the one I wish to point out is John Kerry! John will do right by this country. He has a clear plan on what he wants to do. He wants to united this country and also this world. Bush basically takes the stance that Unity is for fags.
Well, I can't really update my blog right now. I've been running around campaining and yadda yaddaing. So, I will update tonight or tomorrow so I can celebrat the fact that John Kerry is our president and that Help is truly on the way.
I love you all and God Bless. Written by thomasdimera