Skip to main content
6:21:20 AM EST Feeling Quiet Hearing The News
Finishing Last post
Dan cut himself being a dumb jock. Had to go to the hospital. only 30 stiches. He'll be ok though.
So, Andrew got online, and, yeah, I was pissed off at him. Yadda yadda. Now, him and I are fighting because he's having a ruff time with something, but he won't tell me what's going on. All he said is " I'm moving to Miami" . Um, ok
So, now, at the current time, I'm worried about Jhoeny because she lives in flordia where that fag, Charilie, hit and I haven't heard from her. I hope she's ok. Now I am gonna start crying since she isn't letting me know she's ok.
I'm just such a lonely person. I can't stand not knowing how my good friends are for one sec.
I'm so sad Julia Child passed away. I do such a great imatation of her. It sucks. God Bless her.
I'm sorry I'm not updating my journal as I should. I've just been, I dunno, in some sort of slump. I did my tarot reading last month and this month, and neither were very good. And, with all the stuff happening with my grandmother's last month, I can only imagine what's coming this month. God, I really need Jhoeny to contact me. Ugh. I'm gonna go cry. I swear on my life I'll update before this comming Saturday night. Love you all. God bless. Written by thomasdimera
Tuesday, August 10, 2004
6:02:12 PM EST Feeling Frustrated Hearing Married With Children ReRun
Mean Ass Tommy
LOL. that baby has boobs.
Anyways, ok, so here's whats new.
Andrew decided to disappear on me on the 21st of July and I was worried shitless. i thought we was dead or something. So, I called and asked around. Even go Jhoeny upset about it. Had her looking out for him or his, um, "friends" online. So, the other day I get an IM from him. He's talking about how I didn't care.

UGH. I GOTTA GO. DAN IS BLEEDING. I'LL FINISH THIS POST LATER TONIGHt

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling Sad Hearing Jet- Look what we've Done Short Ooooo, look what you've done. You've made a fool of everyone. Oh well, it seems like such fun until you loose what you have have won. JUST DEPRESSION: Kevin wants me to quit my job. What can I say? Um, doesn't help that I started PMS'ing yesterday. I can think straight. I haven't anyone to turn to right now. My friends are away. Somehow I'm to wake up tomorrow and watch my best friend get married while I am so alone. While I'm so sad. While, I'm nothing but mush. And all day tomorrow I will have to keep that stupid smile on my face which draws me seconds closer to suicide. I'm sick. I'm tired. I barly have energy to get out of bed. I'm thinking selffishly. I've not lost myself, I've just made sure I can never be found for this depression is deeper, stronger, and more endurring than any of it's predesesors. To my lord I turn, to no avail, to my friends I tur...
Okay, cursor, enough with the blinking. I will type now!!!! Geez. Hello everyone. Welcome to my blog, and double welcome to my Annual Thank Yous. I'll start with a quick update. I'm sleeping better now. I had a chance to hear some stories of Mike and stories of Dannon that I hadn't ever heard. It was nice to reflect and to be around people who knew them a lot longer than I had. It's so nice to hear the impact people have on other's lives in such positive way. I find such comfort in that. I'm restarting this year. I was thinking how much I hated 2010. But then, I think on it in this way. it was the last year that I was able to spend with Mike and the only year I was able to know Dannon so I can't hate or dismiss it. It holds cherished memories and I will give it at least that respect. As I move on with the New Year, I won't forget the many many lessons I learned, and the friends that will not be traveling through 2011 with me in the physica...