Skip to main content
Each day, each day I play the role of someone always in control, but at night, I come home and turn the key, there's no body there, no one cares for me. Ooooo, what's the sense of trying hard to find your dreams. Without someone to share them with, tell me what does it mean. I want to run to you.... But if I come to you? Tell me, will you stay or will you run away.

Okay, hey people. . I know you all wanted to hear my beautiful voice. So, what's been happening with Tommy. Well, after the Cory explosion thing, he and I are "friends" now. I'm not attracted to him and I wish not to get involved with him again. It's just that we are friends and that's that. Andrew thinks that I'm banging him. Psh. Nope! It does suck being so single right now. But, it's not getting to me too much. I started back to school, so that's my main focus. My Freshman year is about to wrap up. Yay. It's so hard. Not mentally, but the time. It's like you go from freedom to jail. It takes so much time to maintain a good standing in college.

Oh well. You gys, I'm in love with Joe Millionaire. Not only the show, but the guy. Ugh, he's so hot. So is Shania Twain. Ugh! So must sexual fustration! And so much temptation around the college guys and girls. But, I .... I must........ I must try to resist for the sake of humanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol. I'm such a dweeb.

Well, I'm going to go listen to some John Mayer. I'll talk with you guys later. Sorry I didn't talk much, it's just that I'm way tired and time resticted. I'll leave you with a song. I want to loose my gay virginity to this song.

We've got the afternoon. You've got this room for two. One thing I've left to do. Discover me discovering you. One mile to every inch and your skin like porceiline. One pair of candy lips, and your bubble gum tounge. And if you want love, we'll make it. Swimming a deep sea, of blankets. Take all your big plans, and break them. this is bond to be a while. You're body is a wonderland. Your body is a wonder i use my hands. Something about the way your hair runs down your face. I love the shape you make when crawling twords the pillowcase. You tell me where to go and, though I might leave to find it I'll never let your head hit the bed without my hand behind it. Damn baby. You fustrate me. But I know you're mine all mine all mine. It feels so good it hurts sometimes.

IN OTHER NEWS
Andrew called me his boyfriend ( Orgasm)
Rosie is in love with Dan ( Eye Roll)
John Mayer should take my virginity (Tounge Hang)
My room is so messed up. (Sad look)
My mother is so weird ( Smile)
Till next time, love you guys and gals.

Popular posts from this blog

OMG, what's happening to me? I've been very very emotional the past three days You would think that since I'm a psychology major, I would know what's wrong with me. I've been lashing out at Cory a lot too. I think it's the fustration of him always saying he's leaving his girlfriend, but whenever i see her, they are together. And my life sucks and I do want to die, seriously. Ugh! I'm not saying I'm going to kill myself, but if something were to happen to me, I would not fight death. Someone rob me, I'll fight them even if they have a gun. I'm just so sick of everyone in this stupid world. I know I'm a good person. I know I'm worthy of everything. But everyone in this world is ........ Ugh. Let me leave. Goodnight.
Feeling Sad Hearing Jet- Look what we've Done Short Ooooo, look what you've done. You've made a fool of everyone. Oh well, it seems like such fun until you loose what you have have won. JUST DEPRESSION: Kevin wants me to quit my job. What can I say? Um, doesn't help that I started PMS'ing yesterday. I can think straight. I haven't anyone to turn to right now. My friends are away. Somehow I'm to wake up tomorrow and watch my best friend get married while I am so alone. While I'm so sad. While, I'm nothing but mush. And all day tomorrow I will have to keep that stupid smile on my face which draws me seconds closer to suicide. I'm sick. I'm tired. I barly have energy to get out of bed. I'm thinking selffishly. I've not lost myself, I've just made sure I can never be found for this depression is deeper, stronger, and more endurring than any of it's predesesors. To my lord I turn, to no avail, to my friends I tur...