Skip to main content
Okay, so Cheri's ex boyfriend, Darryl, really wants hurt back. There were like high school sweethearts ever since middle school. Anyways, he keeps calling her and keeps comming around when Cheri and I are together, so I kinda threatened his life yesterday. Well, obviously it's working because he has left her alone since than. I don't know if he's plotting his next attack or what. Speaking of Cheri, she just walked in so I have to hurry this up.
Rosie and I stopped talking to each other about a week or two ago because I had asked her if I could call her or have her call me. You know, we've been net buds for a very long time. Almost a year now. And she was like, "I can't trust you" But I was extreamly hurt because she let Dan, her other net buddy, turned boyfriend call her and mail her things and all that good stuff. But, I finally decided that I should let it go. I can't force her to do that. So, I called Andrew H. another net buddy for the very first time and all I got to say is hi, and then Cheri walked in and I couldn't really talk to him because she doesn't know yet. OMG, that's a big thing. She's doesn't know that I'm bi and I don't know how to tell her. I didn't mean for this friendship/relationship to get this far and now that we are official boyfriend girlfriend. Crap, you see how I get myself into this crap.
Other News:
My mom thinks every letter she gets has Amthrax.
I hope Lex wins Survivor!
I'm leaving.

Popular posts from this blog

Okay, cursor, enough with the blinking. I will type now!!!! Geez. Hello everyone. Welcome to my blog, and double welcome to my Annual Thank Yous. I'll start with a quick update. I'm sleeping better now. I had a chance to hear some stories of Mike and stories of Dannon that I hadn't ever heard. It was nice to reflect and to be around people who knew them a lot longer than I had. It's so nice to hear the impact people have on other's lives in such positive way. I find such comfort in that. I'm restarting this year. I was thinking how much I hated 2010. But then, I think on it in this way. it was the last year that I was able to spend with Mike and the only year I was able to know Dannon so I can't hate or dismiss it. It holds cherished memories and I will give it at least that respect. As I move on with the New Year, I won't forget the many many lessons I learned, and the friends that will not be traveling through 2011 with me in the physica...
OMG, what's happening to me? I've been very very emotional the past three days You would think that since I'm a psychology major, I would know what's wrong with me. I've been lashing out at Cory a lot too. I think it's the fustration of him always saying he's leaving his girlfriend, but whenever i see her, they are together. And my life sucks and I do want to die, seriously. Ugh! I'm not saying I'm going to kill myself, but if something were to happen to me, I would not fight death. Someone rob me, I'll fight them even if they have a gun. I'm just so sick of everyone in this stupid world. I know I'm a good person. I know I'm worthy of everything. But everyone in this world is ........ Ugh. Let me leave. Goodnight.